Help me get Quantum Collapse 1.2 update out

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JavierDavalos, Aug 27, 2009.

1. JavierDavalos

JavierDavalos Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    #1 JavierDavalos, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
    Hey guys,

It's been WAY over a month now since i submitted the 1.2 update for Quantum Collapse.

Apple refuses to answer my e-mails so i thought maybe we could spam them and push them into doing their job.

And this is all entirely THEIR fault. First they reject the update without giving me a reason why, so i submit it again without really knowing what was wrong with it. Then a few weeks later an apple representative calls me and explains that it's about voice-chat and that i should increase the PG rating of the game.

So i did, and he PROMISED i wouldn't have to wait in line for review again since this was their fault in the first place.

Well looks like they completely forgot about the game, locked it somewhere and threw away the key.

So if i could ask for a favor, could you e-mail

[email protected]

and push them into reviewing Quantum Collapse 1.2?, insult them, be nice to them, send bomb mails i don't really care.

2. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Oh YE!
    Thanks for the email address!
    Time for the SPAM!

[​IMG]

3. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    :)

Should we be civilized like men or should we rip off their heads and hang them high upon our battle spears?

4. Justinth

Justinth Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Thanks for the e-mail address D:<

5. fenrir911

fenrir911 Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    OH YESS FINALLY!!!! Javier as you know I have been waiting for this update forever, so now I begin to show my anger towards Apple, Apple had better expect a looooooooooooooooooooooooong email from me. Then a short one to summarize the long one (in case they dont read it). Then another long one, then a smaller one....

6. JavierDavalos

Apr 19, 2009
    Yeah go ape $hi7 on those e-mails i don't care anymore. At this point i feel like i lost QC, these guys won't even answer e-mails.

It just pisses me off so much man, apple makes SO MUCH money and they don't hire people do do this work. I have so many friends unemployed right now who could use a job like this but "noooooooooo, lets make developers wait for 2 months for a silly update to go through so we can make some more money".

As a matter of fact, i wouldn't be surprised they offshore these reviewers from some remote country to save the extra buck.

7. prissy5

prissy5 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    i do not know but i wish i did. I am not a dev but i spend alot of money every month on games that are trash and i delete. But i spent alot on great games too and music but i agree they need too get these games out sooner most of us are looking for the good games not the bad 99 cents games. I thank you get what you pay for i think we need a better grade of games and for them to get the games out faster. I also agree about the updates we want them too make the good games better. The only way appler has ever answered me is to go too there site and pick a question and shoot what i want too say and they answer me in 24 hours but they will not tell you when something is going to be released. i am for better games and the updates we need.

8. prissy5

Jul 28, 2009
    Good luck too you on getting them to do something.I would like the update too

9. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    #9 sundance kid, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
    this is bull, 2 updates ive been waiting for this and minigore. this ones been a month and minigore has been over 3 weeks. what the eff is apple doing? alive 4 ever was only in review for 10 days and that's a full fledged game not a update.do they just forget about games or something? they seriously need to do something about the review process.they said 95% of games are reviewed in under 2 weeks. but the other 5% takes a month which is ridiculous.im saving this email and im gonna spam the shit out of it everyday

the nano rally update was also submitted 7/29 that's another update that's been in there for a month

10. prissy5

Jul 28, 2009
    Does it seem like apple just does not care as long as they are making money.They blame everything on the dev and sometimes its not them like Gemmed was not there. They finally got them too fix the problem that is a great match 3 game also and i know there has been more but how do you fix the problem. With all the delays

11. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    I love to SPAM :D, but seriously, rebeling isn't really going to help because of how rich Apple is o_O... I thought you ditched us in the multiplayer for Quantum Collapse!

Try sending them a E-mail because I don't think that we can do anything besides spamming

12. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    Lol.... isn't that what JDs been doing all this time? :p

I love spam sandwich so I'll help out, mate. Apple should really be professional in how they deal things, but no, "Let's ignore the little guys and concentrate on the big devs. Hey, let's have Kobi Steak for lunch!". :mad:

13. JavierDavalos

Apr 19, 2009
    I know it won't make a difference, but at least you guys and myself included can vent our anger on those cheapos.

14. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Seriously, screw apple. SPAMMMM!!!!!!!!! :mad:

15. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    You remind me of one of my friends that was from India lol! I'm acually quite mad about Apple's approval process... I heard they also only have 40 people in the approval team lol!

16. kingkong120

kingkong120 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Yeah they do...and its ridiculous.

17. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    Dear Apple,

It has come to my attention that you have taken a month in approving update 1.2 for Quantum Collapse. Toucharcade user and dev Javier Davalos expresses utmost distress that you do not respond to e-mails and that there has been no word on his update's approval. While I understand that approving apps can take a long time (since new stuff is released every minute), a month is overkill isn't it? We at Toucharcade beg you to approve the update. It does not take a month to approve one update. After all, it's not like the game is going to kill anyone. Thank you for your consideration.

DHrox

E-mail and send to Apple. Ask me to add your name to this as a petition. I will then send it off in an individual email.

18. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    I don't support spamming the company. Chances are the approval process is slow due to whatever they are working on for the upcoming event.

19. Muzic <3

Muzic <3 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
  20. DHrox

DHrox Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    College Student
    Baltimore, MD
    [​IMG]

They also adore procupines. I wonder what Apple does in it's free time?..............OH GOD.