Help identifying this Dev App

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by OneHitGamer, Jun 29, 2012.

1. OneHitGamer

OneHitGamer Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Game Developer
    Florida
    A friend if mine had this app on his iPhone, what it did was allow him and other devs on his team to all login and edit/view a tree of info. For them, each would login and add or edit parts of the story. Now when he logs in he sees the edits and can do the same. It branched out like a family tree does with the middle being the beginning and each web outward being down the road timeframes. Building a story tree with events. Well that's what they used it for.

Any app that does this would suffice. What I'm doing is creating a comic book and need a mObile app that keeps a web of timeframes. May get involved with releasing on idevices. Any help will....help lol.

Sketch

2. Dave Sims

Dave Sims Active Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Ireland
    It sounds like you're describing a mind map. There's probably a few apps on the store that will let you do that, I don't use any so I can't recommend one.

3. OneHitGamer

OneHitGamer Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Game Developer
    Florida
    #3 OneHitGamer, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
    I may be confusing this with an android app. Ill look into mind map stuff. I'll post here if I find one.
    EDIT - seems your right. This is what I'm looking for. I dunno if the exact app is on the app store but there are a ton of min mapping softwares that would be great for logging time frames and building storylines. Thanks for your input. I didn't know what the name of this type of software was called but now I do. For others reading this and want to do the same, in app store search for mind map. Bunch of free apps too.

Tyty

Sketch