Hello Kitty Parachute Paradise Promo Code Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by HelloKittyPP, Aug 31, 2009.

1. cjsbug

cjsbug Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Los Angeles
    yay!!!! :D :D

2. yas

yas Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Rōnin developer
    Wow DG, where did you find all these images? LMAO

Judging from your devotion to Kitty, do you have a shrine devoted to her? ;)

3. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    lol, I have to thank the power of the interwebz for the hello kitty pics...but I am looking forward to decorating the room in the game...:p

[​IMG]

4. Philsquirrel

Philsquirrel Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Paris, France
    My comment is on the Store; thank you for this game ;)

5. Devilishly Good

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    Review has been posted in iTunes. Here's what I had to say about Hello Kitty Parachute Paradise:

Hello Kitty Parachute Paradise is a really well done, fun, and polished game. The game consists of two parts: a fun, parachuting game where you earn points and prizes and customizeable "My Room" where you can display and arrange all of the items you've collected.

Using responsive tilt and touch controls you drag Hello Kitty down and fling her up into the air. While she floats down you must avoid certain objects like bees, ladybugs, or cute little monsters and collect apples for points and items for your room. Each time you collect an item it dangles down underneath HK and each item adds to the chain. Be careful though! If you hit any of the objects to avoid, HK will drop the items collected and she will take damage. If you take too much damage then the game ends and you'll have to try again...be gentle with Hello Kitty. Some objects are harder to collect than others and you must launch HK as high as you can since some collectable items can only be found at higher altitudes.

There are 5 unlocked stages and you must unlock the other 5 giving you a total of 10 stages to play. The game tracks your high scores for each stage and which items you've managed to collect.

Parents, be prepared to help out your younger Hello Kitty fans to collect all the items for display in "My Room". The parachuting game is very simple to play but might be difficult for some to master especially when they must collect items found at the very top.

Overall, Hello Kitty Parachute Paradise is a game that can appeal to both fans of Hello Kitty and those looking for a well done, cute, casual game. There are personal high scores to beat, unlockable stages, and a room to display all the goodies you've won...all done in nicely polished graphics that should make Hello Kitty proud.

6. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    You received a code devil :eek:

7. Devilishly Good

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    yup, hellokittypp felt sorry i kept missing all of the opportunities and sent me a code