Universal Hell Raider - Wheel of Fate (by Game Stew)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 18, 2018.

1. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #21 stubbieoz, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    I’m also no fan of currency iap’s in paid for games. I’m always sceptical if the dev has tweaked the game to make those purchases necessary to play the game properly, rather than just speed things up.

I have bought most of the other games from this dev and didn’t feel the need to purchase iap’s.

It’s $5AUD which is fine by me but only so long as I don’t need to spend at least another $10 just to play. I mean to say, I will pay a premium price for a game so long as I get the whole game. Currency iap’s just make me nervous.

I’ve outlaid a lot of money this month on premium iOS games, it’s been a good month for premium games actually.
    I hope someone who has already bought this one can comment after some gameplaying time if they feel the iap’s are a necessity or not.
    Thanks.

2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    you don’t need to buy anything, iaps are only for anxious gamers who want everything right away.

3. agent8261

agent8261 Member

Jun 1, 2018
    Game’s english translation is bad. Spin mechanic is suspicious. At first it felt like the drift was consistent, but after a few more spins it feels like it changes depending on what’s going on.

I’m going to delete app. Seems to easy for dev to rig game against you.

4. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #24 Gwarmaxx, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    i don't have any problem with it and don't need any iaps!?!?

i'm on the sixth zone (of 8), all six zones maxed up (level 10), and got 25 Gods (some of them levelled up a couple of times), main character levelled up a lot and also a lot of loot and money stored...

how much time have you spent on it?

edit> it's a matter of build a good party of Gods to bring in each run, it is more strategic than it looks at first sight, not an easy game, and a good luck is essential as in each Game Stew release.

5. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    Yeah, the english translation is atrocious. Was the main reason for me to ask Apple for my first refund in a long time.

6. Roxton

Roxton Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2015
    Obligatory victory zombie posting

Attached Files:

Boardumb likes this.