Universal HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS - (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 28, 2014.

1. xodiac

xodiac Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2014
    There any new server out or would we who didnt previously have access to it have to jump in to a server that is several months old and be behind in every aspect?

2. RayLancer

RayLancer Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Darn it can't download it on 4g LTE despite having unlimited data :(

3. Shirika

Shirika Well-Known Member

The first real pvp league season have not started yet. Says New season coming soon.

4. xodiac

xodiac Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2014
    Sure but if its still the same server a lot of players will have high level/upgraded mercs, making it hard for newer players to catch up for pvp

5. Shirika

#45 Shirika, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    meh. they are doing boost event to get easy xp

this game is not just about pvp though. it has single player story
    -

Lady luck is on my side

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Toney

Toney Member

Nov 20, 2014
    So how's the timers in the game? I avoid freemium games like the plague because there's nothing I hate more than wanting to play and having to wait for 10 mins to be able to move forward. Is content just blocked, or are IAPs mainly unlocking characters?

7. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Going world wide soon?

8. Shirika

The timers is fine.. no content is blocked and the iAPs are fine.. just play it.. its free

It went world wide today except certain asian countries.

9. sivad

sivad Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2013
    I feel dumb, that'll teach me to just jump to last page of forums and comment ;)

10. xodiac

xodiac Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2014
    sure but some of us enjoy pvp content a lot more than any single player content would ever be able to offer, plus unless there's a real quick level cap, the boost event applies to the older players too, so the gap never really closes no matter how many exp boost events they hold, unless the events only applies to low levels

11. Shirika

Any game with PVP will have a problem with people getting behind regardless if they do a pvp wipe or not when the game launches.

there is ranked and unranked. you will play people your rank so i really dont see the problem

12. xodiac

xodiac Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2014
    im not sure what you are not understanding here really, but i'll try to make it as clear as i possibly can. Im interested in a fresh server as i'd like to play competetively in pvp in order to get to atleast top 10, and it makes it a lot harder if there are players who are months ahead. That i play against people my own rank is completely irrelevant

thats why i look for new games and only play new games that has PvP in it. A few weeks is the most i'd consider being behind and playing the catch-up game to the top 10

Im sure there are many people who likes casual pvp and doesnt play it competetively and just enjoys the content, but it just so happens im not one of them people

13. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Wow. This game is a total delight! The production values are really great, on the level of Nintendo. The gameplay is actually pretty neat too, perfect for mobile strategy. I'm definitely keeping this on my device.

14. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    And with that, how could I not download it? Cheers for the impressions!

15. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Question is how long till this 'breaks'?

I strongly advise not pouring $$$ into SE games as they can 'suspend' them at any time especially when a new iOS is released and all your money will be lost.

Play it, enjoy it but be careful not to pump a lot of $$ into it or you may be very sorry later.

16. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    yes the game is pretty good and surprisingly deep in strategy. Creating a balance squad is really important apart from deciding on how to use them on the battlefield. And it is quite true that it does not mean having a bunch of Rares or Super Rares meaning you get OP. So far I am liking it quite a lot personally. Still learning and experimenting with my squad. Quite deep learning curve at least for me. Since I am not the kind who is really good at TCB/CCG type games as well as TBS

17. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    All the game does is crash. Cool.

18. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Did you try closing all apps and restart your device? It is running fine for me no crash after multiple runs so far

19. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Anytime Pete!

20. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Since every level requires more xp than the previous, a boost event is of greater benefit to lower level players.

But more importantly, there is a level cap, meaning that eventually, all persistent players will be evenly matched in terms of level (which, in turn, means that veteran players do not benefit from the xp boost at ALL if they are already at the cap).