Universal Headshot ZD (by NANOO COMPANY Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Jan 30, 2018.

1. merrickal

merrickal Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2012
    You’re still in tutorial if you can’t find the shop icon. Keep playing and it unlocks, the tutorial will ‘teach’ you to buy things from it.

2. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    #22 Lull4by, Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    082B62B7-8530-4A81-89EE-94ACEC2FA758.jpg

Just promote your character, you can see the promoted one have 2 hp.

3. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    my experience with this game:
    recruit second character
    see food water not enough
    banish him
    play the wood reward stage 10 times eith my one character
    upgrade water farm
    play it 10 more times with a mix of food and water stage
    upgrade deteriorated fence
    recruit one more
    bansh him
    now i am repeating the wood stage again to do it all one more time
    the core gameplay is VERY good but the scarse materials and inability to support even 2-3 survivors turn it into the heaviest grind i have played since Gamevil - and those have autobattle :D

4. subgenius

subgenius Well-Known Member

May 30, 2014
    Good game that is totally destroyed by the horrible monitization model. Constant ads, in your face iap and demands to connect to my social time to uninstall. I would have happily paid $10 for a fully unlocked game like this, so bummed.

5. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    B7BF6410-6D30-4828-A52C-E43A0BBE129E.jpg

OK now the arcade mode is ruined LOL

6. politicsasusual

politicsasusual Active Member

Gotta disagree with you there, the ads are completely optional and the game play isn't dependent on the player paying for better gear or items. [​IMG]

I don't think I've spent anything thus far but I actually dig the game and I play on throwing a few $s to the devs for their hard work. If there's one thing I don't like its how slim the chances are of obtaining certain resources at harder levels, but that's all part of the grind and/or upgrading attributes.

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Promotion is incredibly hard. I've been grinding and can't even promote one character to level 2. Not enough items. The only promoted character I have is the free one from when I started the game.

8. Lull4by

Aug 21, 2014
    #28 Lull4by, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Although I deleted the game, here are my tips:

You should watch every ad for resources, EVERY AD!

Sometimes you could spend some caps to get resources if you want to promote character sooner.
    medal is the only problem, I think there’s one mode that you can earn them.

Don’t get more survivors unless your resources are enough(yes I rejected the second survivor from tutorial) therefore I keep upgrading farm and water well, and I focus on getting WOOD most of the time.

9. Simoqsa

Simoqsa Well-Known Member

May 21, 2015
    Monetization approach of the devs ruined the game.

10. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    i even linked it to FB to get 7 friends for an s rank survivor - the friend system isn't working so no srank survivor
    other than that, the game has deteriorated to wood wood wood gathering, upgrade food and water.
    Also since i got it 2 days ago i have watched over 50 ads
    The sad thing is i would pay for stuff like doublers, better rewards, lasting survivors etc because the zombie shooting is done FANTASTICALLY well. But to pay for a survivor when he can get one-shotted from a gorilla leap offscreen.. nope.

11. touchGames

touchGames Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2015
    If you're having issue with your reward not being issued, please contact support at https://forum.playnanoo.com/headshot/help (Press the 'Get Help' button). Thank you.

12. touchGames

Apr 9, 2015
    It would be helpful for the support team if you can specify what the exact issue may be or what is not working. Thanks.

13. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    What's wrong is that i have invited -and have been invited by -over 7 fb people who play, yet my friend screen sais "Sorry, something went wrong, try later" and still shows 0 friends. This has been going on since i started the fb invites.

14. touchGames

Apr 9, 2015
    Thank you for the information. It looks like the developers are working on full throttle to fix the issue. I'm sorry this has happened.

15. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Thank you for your communication here touchGames, it is much appreciated!

16. Torrent

Torrent New Member

Feb 1, 2018
    Constant Crash

So I've tried this app with both an up-to-date iPhone 7 and iPad Mini, and neither of them can get past the first load screen before it crashes. I select a weapon type and find a survivor, and then it crashes when the load hits 100%. Too bad, I've been interested in this game since I saw it here in October. Oh well...

17. miguelvmillet125

miguelvmillet125 New Member

Oct 11, 2017
    crashing

i havent been able to play the game cus it crashes every time i open the game and starts loading. ( iPhone X, latest ios )

18. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    #38 chief78, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    Well I came here to see good praise and everyone enjoying this. On iphone 8+ with latest OS and not having any issues as far as crashing goes. I do have the same issue with FB, although mine is that it simply won’t recognize that FB opened the game after I authorized it. The screen just hangs. I have to play with local saving for now...FB isn’t a big thing for me though. GC integration would be much appreciated, having several leader boards tracking most time survived, most kills, etc....But I have to say, this game is fantastic head shot’n fun! ��������

P.S. The sniper is frickin sweet, but assault is just dirty fun.

- CHIEF

19. touchGames

Apr 9, 2015
    I apologize that this has happened. Were you able to update the app to the latest v1.0.3 and play the game?

20. touchGames

Apr 9, 2015
    We've just released v1.0.3 on the App Store. Would you be able to download the latest version and play?