Having to turn on Airplane mode when not in Airplane

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by hellscaretaker, Dec 5, 2014.

1. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Well ok that is a bit extreme there simply option but imagine its made you look. Its a shame that now developers are going down the route of making you watch video adverts while playing games and no i dont mean the option so you can have some extra reward im talking ones that will play regardless and you dont get award for watching it.

Its a shame that they are having to do it, so that they can at lest get something back from what they have done. I know not everyone going to agree with me on this and fair enough you have your view and i have mine. I always said with free games they give us a good way of try before you buy. If you don't like it you don't have to spend on it and delete it now if you do like it then you give to that developer what you think its worth by buying something and of course have the adverts removed (ok some gamed dont even do this..which i agree is wrong if you supported the developer). The other option i guess is all games should have a price on them from the go and we seen the countless arguments on this very site about oh im not paying 69 cent or pence for that or the other end of the scale im not paying £10.00 for ios title so the developer is damned if they do and damned if they dont have price on it.

What do you think should auto adverts be allowed????

2. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I think that we have some good examples of how freemium can be done. I think that the advertising is probably an easier road to take for many developers, particularly for those games that might not be as popular. Any games that I d/l to try that have those auto advertising parts get deleted generally right in the middle of the advertising. not worth it to me.

3. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    It's not a problem to me, if it goes after 3 levels.