Has anyone beaten all of the FF: Crystal Defender maps?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pahncrd, Jan 4, 2009.

1. sygg

sygg Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    I beat W1 prefect :D, I think W2/W3 will be easier b/c of crystal power.

What I did in W1 map4,
    wave
    1, 1 archer a1 in good spot, I used center right, near the 2nd exit.
    2, a1->lvl2
    3, a1->lvl3, add a mage m1 right next a1
    4, m1->lvl2, add archer a2 and ->lvl2.
    5, m1->lvl3
    6, wait 50g, make thief low right. cover both inside and outside (after upgrade) corner
    7, a2->lvl3
    8, add another thief to cover upper killng area.
    Can't remember exact later waves. but I did upgrade archers to lvl 4, and made about 8 of them. Added 3 more mage, upgraded to lvl 7 at the wave with immue physical dmg. Added 2 full lvl slow mage right next to 2 thieves. Added 2 lvl7 soldiers at killing areas (1 up 1 low) later 3 more (1 up 2 low) at last saveral waves.

2. Tim.z

Tim.z New Member

Jul 15, 2009
    Anyone have any strategies for w3's advanced maps? I always get pummeled by the magic only and fast waves.

3. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    You actually have trouble with the controls?!?! I hope you're just talking about the portrait joystick mode. And the graphics are nice and colorful. Just because they aren't in 3D, does not mean they're poor.

I really like this TD game and would like to get it.

4. PaulHefner1

PaulHefner1 New Member

Jan 28, 2010
    #44 PaulHefner1, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    Ive Beat em All

It's quite simple lol, you'll learn. I just wish they had MORE maps, or like a patch of new maps for all, w1-w3 ya know. cause i beat them all too quick.. first got the game i couldnt beat the first map for my life... Finally one night i just figured it out. and i beat all of w1 in the same night. w2 i had a hard ass timje with cause the crystals didnt know what to do, then after realizing u can put like 8 crystals on one guy and hes like superman then that was pretty easy. i beat w3 before i beat w2 though. the Tinker' is the key to winning w3, u dont even need those Dangoon's or the other guy. But Slow Mage is the key to w2, and Tinkers are the Key to w3. Good Luck! and i hope they make new maps soon. i already beat it :(

Tip: IT'S ALL ABOUT PLACEMENT! OF EVERYTHING!

5. PaulHefner1

PaulHefner1 New Member

Jan 28, 2010
    u dont even need any summons. and then u get perfects. for each map :0

6. PaulHefner1

PaulHefner1 New Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Tinkers. on a Spot where they do both sides. and Lvl 7 Archer/Soldiers with many crystals. ur better off doing a Solder near a Mage andthen a Archer on the otehr side. and having crystals effecting all of them inbetween. im thinking about uploading my replay's to youtube to help out :0