Universal Harvest Moon: Mad Dash (Natsume Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Makara Nou, Mar 11, 2020.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Thanks for the honest feedback, it does look like that was probably likely I think I’ll give it a miss for now then.

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I should’ve been more careful not to take your name in vain. Although I thought I’m supposed to call your name three times for you to appear.:p

3. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    On sale for 2.99$. @macplash, maybe it’s time to get it? It won’t get lower price, I guess

4. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @Brightsiderus I don’t know. It wasn’t about the price for me. It rarely is. I’m not waiting for games to go on sales to get them. If I like the game I buy it right away. I didn’t buy it for a reason back then. My issue with this one from the beginning was that it doesn’t do any justice to the franchise. And I expected more from the gameplay as well, some more depth and whatnot. I don’t think I’m gonna go for it. From what I’ve seen and read so far, nothing has changed. Did you buy it, play it? Did you like it? I’m open to being convinced, it’s just that there are no proper in-depth impressions about the game in here. Maybe there’s a reason for that after all.