Happy New Year Family!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by MaskU2See, Jan 1, 2009.

1. MaskU2See

MaskU2See Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Philly, USA
    Wanted to wish all my gaming brothers and sisters a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Drink!

2. marlenedegrood

marlenedegrood Well-Known Member

Thank You and same to you! And I'd like to wish everyone many happy hours playing the awesome games that our wonderful and very appreciated developers have created for us. Here's one for you developers :)

3. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

Yes Happy New Year's. Well it has been for some time in Australia (and New Zealand), but in the U.S. and Canada, its not yet, so Happy New Year's anyway.

I may have to do an Apple Year in Review. Not a bad idea, if I do say so myself.

4. field5

field5 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2008
    SWEET!! You're a year ahead of us!!! So what games are coming out next year!??!!! When did NFS finally arrive?? Did Rolando add more levels?? lol Happy New Year!

5. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Well, it's 9:55 where I am and I'm under legal drinking age, so... are you encouraging a minor to consume alcoholic beverages?!?!?!

jk. Feliz año nuevo, todos! :D

6. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

#6 brewstermax, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
    I'm not, I'm EST. But I watched the Sydney fireworks for the New Year on CNN this morning. Its about 2 PM, Jan. 1st in Sydney I believe. Has anybody else noticed that time in Darwin, Australia is on a :30 interval, not the usual :00. Its very strange, and I kind of stumbled upon it. Maybe an Aussie can explain. I'd like to know.

7. D.Sync

D.Sync Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    University Student
    Malaysia
    It's already 11.02 AM (GMT+8) and I'm not feeling like it's 2009 already. My new year wish list, which is for more interesting app, does not become true :(

Anyways Happy New 2009 Year to everyone at TouchArcade. Proud to be a member here.

8. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    What do you mean by that?

And wishing everyone a happy new year :), even though this thread doesn't belong here :p

9. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    It's not the right forum! :D :D

Happy new year!!