Hand of Greed Contest! - Win 1100 free apps, iTunes GC's and an iPad! (Through 5/12)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Geoffwb, Apr 29, 2010.

1. leesui

leesui Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    First, thanks for this wonderful contest, you guys rock!
    I pick the step 2 daily poll for the most interesting and funny activities. it could attract me to recall sth. I've been before, that's great! :) More interaction than Facebook and twitter.

2. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    I liked the 100 app giveaway the most... But the liking/tweeting was confusing cause I didn't know that to like/tweet...

3. daniel@appular

daniel@appular Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Community Manager
    Irvine, CA
    #583 daniel@appular, May 12, 2010
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
    Hmmm... that's odd. We have you down as sent... please understand that we're gifting over 100 apps to more than 80 different emails. Sorry for the inconveniences.

EDIT: Anyone having problems with not receiving their app, please shoot me a PM.

4. Spaztrigger

Spaztrigger Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Under your bed
    Loved the idea of winning an ipad. Just don't know what to retweet.

5. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    The most perfect contest in the history of the contests!!! :p lol

6. hobby

hobby Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    The last one question? So I cross my fingers :)
    I like this daily Q&A at least I win one time. On the twitter dise, I tweeted lots but nothing :p Maybe more gift cards last day :D
    Great contest, thanks guys

7. Vambastic

Vambastic Member

May 1, 2010
    Thanks for the clarification Daniel. PM sent!

8. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    I liked getting my app! You guys really went above and beyond to market this fantastic game! I'm just soo addicted! Thanks for everything! You spent a TON! I've enjoyed it even though I've only gotten an app but no complaining because this was just really fun! I'm actually sad to see this end!

9. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Didnt have any problem with m App gifting.

10. yosoypepito

yosoypepito Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    I´m a penguin on crack
    On the Moon
    I liked that there was a winner everyday, everyone had a chance to win.

11. superrogue

superrogue Active Member

May 12, 2010
    man that would be cool to win an ipad, did everything!!

12. Khamous

Khamous Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    What did I like?

Well, It's by far the 1st and only contest I've participated so far that has actually gotten out of only iDevices' gaming. It realized there were a lot more games before and was fun giving me nostalgia of the good times + showing me some cool games.

Also, winning has been awesome and the attention given has been great (1st prize they forgot about me, I told them and everything was fine :D).

Writing an impression for an iPad? Awesome :p

13. Mackey

Mackey Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    This contest is great, everytime keep the chance to win a gift and finally get it :)

14. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    I'll post what I wrote on the Facebook wall :)

Ouch! Seriously. This is the first game ever that could make me say ouch each time I get cut. This game is simply a unique experience that makes me react every time getting cut...and I jump back each time...no other game has ever had that effect on me, so regarding that, I would say Hand of Greed is a unique experience, so if you don't have it yet, it's definitely worth the cheap price.

15. Shooks

Shooks Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2010
    This was an amazing contest, everybody wins, it gave me something to hope for later in the day, and it also helped that I won. I also feel people will copy my facebook post as it was so awesome :D.

16. Geoffwb

Geoffwb Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2009
    NYC
    Final Questions for THIS contest :)

Thanks for all the feedback and kind words! We're really glad you guys dig the contests.

Today is the last day to enter to win the iPad, so lets make sure everyone's got a shot! For the final question, just tell us what you think about Hand of Greed! It can be a review, a story, a poem... anything really :)

If you wrote one on Facebook, just post it here, and if you haven't written one at all, make sure to post it on Appulars Facebook page to enter the iPad drawing!

17. TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2010
    College student, studying English/Japanese lit.
    I'm trying to post on Facebook, but it keeps telling me that "this message could not be posted to this wall." I'm not really sure why not, but it's quite frustrating as I was hoping to enter for the iPad. At any rate, here's what I'm trying to post:

18. Apollon

Apollon Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Addicted!

I can't eat, I can't drink, I can't sleep, heck I can't even think anymore except about the Hand Of Greed app!

What did you guys do to me? :p

19. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Don't have facebook so can't win the ipad :(, but I'll post what I think anyway :)

Everyday I shovel through my many games and keep trying to tell myself to play something else but I can't, i just have to play hand of greed, it's captured my mind and I can't stop thinking about it.....it's just so addictive! Technically I could sue because this app had kidnapped me!

PS: Would you consider taking entries for the ipad from this thread?

20. Geoffwb

Geoffwb Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2009
    NYC
    We'll accept entries posted here for the next 6 hours, just because it's tough for people who don't have Facebook. That said, you should get Facebook for future promos :)