Hand of Greed Contest! - Win 1100 free apps, iTunes GC's and an iPad! (Through 5/12)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Geoffwb, Apr 29, 2010.

1. daniel@appular

daniel@appular Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Community Manager
    Irvine, CA
    Question #13

It's the second to last day of this promotion and we'd love to hear what you guys think! What do you like/dislike about the contest? What do you think of the Facebook page, the 1000 app giveaway, tweeting to win, the daily questions, or winning app gifts of your choice/an iPad? You don't need to go into too much detail, but the more info the better. When in doubt, write what you liked the most! :)

2. daniel@appular

daniel@appular Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Community Manager
    Irvine, CA
    Winners for yesterday's question:

EMTKiNG
    aznriceboi13
    Mathieu914
    Casse
    Phoenix526
    Jomskylark
    Shooks

3. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

B) The level up chime in Final Fantasy!

4. KoOne23

KoOne23 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    #564 KoOne23, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
    This contest is so far the best contest I've
    ever joined in TA and I love it very much! As for Twitter and facebook contest is awesome too, only that I couldn't win.. Which makes me kinda
    frustrated! Hehe, anyways everything is great in your centests and hand of greed is a good game overall, addictive and marvelous.
    That's it.

Hope I could win your contests more! :)

P.S = Did you received my PM? As I used the old PM reply so I'm afraid I didn't succesfully sent the PM. Thx.

5. agent84

agent84 Active Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Virginia
    A) duh, nuh nuh nuh nu-nu... duh, nuh nuh nuh nu-nu. The Mario 1 dungeon theme! ..

that song is the best! great contest for a great game!

6. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Choosing what app you want when you win (Oh, and the devs of course!) Not sucking up at all

7. kaboom132

kaboom132 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    You get the app of your choice PLUS Hand of Greed! How cool is that?

8. LukeSkyfrog

LukeSkyfrog Member

May 5, 2010
    OMG this is EPIC!!!

"It's the second to last day of this promotion and we'd love to hear what you guys think! What do you like/dislike about the contest? What do you think of the Facebook page, the 1000 app giveaway, tweeting to win, the daily questions, or winning app gifts of your choice/an iPad? You don't need to go into too much detail, but the more info the better. When in doubt, write what you liked the most!"

OH MY GOD this is EPIC!!! What an amazing contest!! First one (that I've seen) that can get you ANY .99 APP FOR FREE!!!! Great idea, if I win even EPICER!!! The Facebook page, I admit I did not look at because I am not an active Facebook member. BUT THIS CONTEST HAS BEEN THE BEST!!! Top of the forums all the way, it ROCKS!!!

9. Burton

Burton Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Canada
    I'm gonna have to say that this has honestly been the best competition that I have ever been part of. Pretty much EVERYONE can win at LEAST the game, which is amazing itself. Plus, we all had the opportunity to win a game of our choice as well as some gift cards. And to top that off, the main prize is an IPAD! :eek:

10. chris113

chris113 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    I'd like to say everypart is great, enjoy a new great game, win a wanted app, catch a gift card and get a iPad, that's..... awesome :)

11. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    This is simply one of the best iPhone contest I have ever seen. There was at least 1000 winners. But I am sure there were more because I personally recommended this game to others

12. Apollon

Apollon Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Bravo

Honestly what's not to like?

The app given free throughout the entire duration of the giveaway? i.e. Hand Of Greed...

Or the app that one gets to choose on daily basis when the winners are selected?

Or the iTunes gift cards (although I haven't won any of those :p )

Or last but not least the iPad! WOOT!

You guys rock and I can't wait to see what else you have reserved for us in future giveaways...

Thanks!

13. Rolina

Rolina Member

May 1, 2010
    Kudos! Two thumbs way up, that is all : )

14. Magic

Magic Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
  15. Vambastic

Vambastic Member

May 1, 2010
    Well...

No complaints except I wish I won more than just once like some others did and I still didn't receive my app since last friday : (

Good job on the giveaway tough...

16. Magic

Magic Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    P.S. other people who have won after me already have their app. So... that's my answer for today as well.

17. Akuyazi

Akuyazi Active Member

Mar 18, 2010
    The contest was fun, tweeting is easy enough, the 1000 app giveaway was great. The daily questions were varied and fun to answer, wish I did more of them. Wining an app was great, but who doesn't like winning free stuff.

18. Vambastic

Vambastic Member

May 1, 2010
    Same here... :confused:

I have to say though that Daniel replied to my PM a couple of days ago mentioning that they had taken note and the app would be sent soon, so ... Maybe they changed their mind and decided to give me an iPad or an iTunes gift card : )

19. velex

velex Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    What I can say, this is the best givwaway contest I have ever seen. Especially I can win a gifted app which I want to get for ages. Of course, iTunes cards and iPad also are amazing bouns :D

20. Silverpanther

Silverpanther Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    I liked the daily questions and the opportunity to win a .99 game. Tweeting was also a great idea as well as the chance to win an iPad. Overall, this was a great contest and I hope for more in the future! My favorite part about the contest were the daily questions, they were interesting and fun to answer.