Halo Reach in 10 hours!! Whos getting it?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by kingcobra, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I know how that goes man. I still need to finish FFXIII, but my PS3 doesn't play on my TV anymore for some reason. Long story, don't wanna get into it hahaha

That sucks brotha! StarCraft II is the sh!t I have to say. That's all I have been playing in anticipation and wait for Reach. lol

2. Scaramoosh

Scaramoosh Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Yeh Halo is such shit, don't get what people see in it.

3. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Me neither. Guess you just gotta be into the universe of it. Halo 1 was the god damn sh!t when it first came out. Halo 2 was meh... and 3 was ok. ODST sucked balls and just when i thought all would be lost, Reach is coming out to save the day.

They really do have a great story, maybe that's what draws us into the games so much. And the MP is just frantic fun.

4. Aussie

Aussie Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    School.
    I'm getting the legendary edition. Cannot wait!!!!!!

And for the people who say it is total sh••, you guys are wrong. It isn't as hardcore as other games and I myself think that it's a little too easy, but, based on my opinion, this looks like a much improved game, especially in the reviews and the in game screenshots.

5. kingcobra

kingcobra Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    you obviously have no idea what a good game is....you do realize that if it wasnt for Halo, xbox would basically not exist anymore??? and that Halo started the whole online MP craziness?

Do you realize how much MP modes there are in this game? Do you realize Halo3 has been in the top 3 most played on xbox live since it came out 3 years ago?

Dont make ignorant statements like that, you can say you dont like it, but to say its shit just shows how immature and childish you are...but then again you may be a child

6. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    You LEGEND!

7. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Thought I couldn't get it since I was low on funds, but there's something to be said on saving for a rainy day. Had $35 saved in change in a jar. It won't get me the Legendary Edition, but I'll getting the game expedited to my house, and a $20. Sorry, CompUSA.

8. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
  9. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Cool story brah.

10. kingcobra

Sep 13, 2010
    Cant compare Half Life to Halo, 2 different beasts

11. ManofAegis

ManofAegis Well-Known Member

May 1, 2010
    California, USA
    I want to get it, but I'm saving the 60 bucks for Fable III.
    I'll probably get later in the months.

12. kingcobra

Sep 13, 2010
    Reach > Fable 3

Fable will drop in price soon after release.....Reach will be at $60 for at least 2 years

13. laxking97

laxking97 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    Utah
    Preordered it... and on friday Gamestop called my brother, and said that in order to get it at midnight, I had to go to to the store, get a stamp on my recite, and on the 14th (tomorrow) at midnight, go to a store Friken one hour away! So now I can't get it at midnight so I have to wait till after school tomorrow. GOSH IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

14. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Wow that's some bullsh!t. They just highlighted the numbers on my recipt, and when you go in they make sure you have your recipt, get it stamped and then you get in a line. Wait till midnight then they just hand you the game and you are on your way. Sounds like a load of sh!t to me.

15. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    I get it either tomorrow or Wednesday, can't play it 'til Friday because school and crosscountry take up too much time. Oh, but I'll play it then, right? Nope, gotta be at school for a meet at 5 am on Saturday. But you can play it afterwards, right? Uh-uh, gonna go fishing (admittedly, my own fault). Then play it on Sunday. After three hours of homework.

You don't know what pain is.

16. laxking97

laxking97 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    Utah
    LOL that sucks man I'm sorry.

17. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Reach > School, Cross Country, Fishing, Homework and Sleep combined. LOL

18. ZEROFACES

ZEROFACES Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Househusband & Musician.
    Ripbum, Canada (seriously)
    My buddy, whose wife won't let him play video games anymore, is going to lend me his 360 so I can buy & play Reach!

Glad my wife respects my gaming :p:D

19. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Your buddy needs a divorce man!

20. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Wow. He is really going to hate his life. I'm all about sacrifises but when it comes to something you love to do, like as a hobby and what not, that is just too f*cking much. Settling ftl. But I don't know your friend. Really sorry to hear that. I'd kill myself.