iPad Hairball

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BlueGenome, Oct 20, 2008.

1. jlake02

jlake02 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2008
    Manager
    Los Angeles
    Haven't tried it yet but it reminds me of the sewer scene from Bugdom 2.

2. BlueGenome

BlueGenome Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    I decided to buy and I have to say I am impressed. For $.99 this game is worth it in my opinion; it brings back memories of falldown on the Ti-89.

3. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    It looks a lot like a Papi game. Is it that type of game? How does it compare to those and it is it worth paying for, or should it have been free?

4. BlueGenome

BlueGenome Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
  5. break5

break5 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    this game isn't as good as papijump yet, what it really needs - that papijump had from the beginning - is global high scores.

6. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Yeah, that looks like a Papi game, but without the global high scores there seems little point. PapiJump Plus is great, but would I play it if it didn't have global high scores? Probably not. I don't play any of the Papi games much when I don't have an internet connection. So this game seems to offer something akin to the free Papi games, but charges for it. PapiJump Plus has multiple variations and is a lot of fun, plus the global high score lists (for each variant) and thus is worth the price. This game I'm not so sure about.

7. Macmenace

Macmenace Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Game Developer
    I would recommend it, but I made it. Your right about Falldown. I made Hairball for that reason. I loved playing falldown on my TI-83 in High School. So, if anyone has nostalgia for falldown I would try Hairball!