Universal Hades' Star (by Parallel Space Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by andreasp79, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Caminagetcha

Caminagetcha Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2008
    We are full at the moment and really need high level players to help us evolve more but once you level a bit say something if we got space I can talk to the corp then. You can look at #1 it's us :p

2. Kefo

Kefo Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Those crazy forge corp people ;)

3. Caminagetcha

Caminagetcha Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2008
    System shock seems cool also :p

4. vonknut

vonknut Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Played it some more and really liking it.

A tech a few days into the game, removes some of the time consuming aspects of trading (nice), letting you docus on 'raiding' to get ressources (taking down hostile planets with other players).

You have a lot of choice on how you want to make money and what you want to upgrade and research, and in what order. + how you equip your ships.

Have not yet figured out how to enter the red star, that one from your guild have opened a gate to. -any clues?

And

5. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    First you have to choose private instead of public then it appears in the faction chat. If your red star matches the level selected you can participate but only have a little time to join.

I don't know why TA members did not talk more of that game. It is really really good...

6. kyste

kyste New Member

Apr 20, 2013
    Multiplayer in Hades' Star ??

7. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Great game but does anyone know what the little blue bars are that hover above plantes?

8. andreasp79

andreasp79 Member

May 12, 2016
    Those are shipment indicators, they fill up slowly over time as the planet generates more shipments. Many of us try to get them completely empty before heading to bed :)

9. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Good to know. Thanks.

10. vonknut

Dec 5, 2013
    And this, btw, gets much easier, when you get the computer for the cargo ships, that makes them do some of the tasks automatically.
    Which fits nicely, with that you probably have more planets to manage at the time you unlock it.

11. Moshfosh

Moshfosh Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2013
    How in the love of god can I add waypoints to ships without waiting the initial 10 second timer? It's irritating the hell out of me.

12. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    After setting destination tap on the tick button at lower screen for immediate departure.

13. gblan

gblan Active Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Seems like a modernized version of Moby's Galactic Frontiers from 1991, which I wasted a huge number of hours playing.

14. vonknut

Dec 5, 2013
    I think there is more focus on trading and research + ship costumization in this game.

Also the fleet max restriction (can be upgraded though) forces you to focus you efforts on eg pure trading or trading+combat+havesting

I guess its kinda a combination between railroad tycoon/pocket trains and masters of orion 1.
    -in lack of a better comparison (anyone who got a better one, please bring it on).

15. Ag3ntP3ndergast

Ag3ntP3ndergast Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Does anyone know how you delete ships? Like if you have too many of one type of ship and want to get rid of a few?

Thanks in advance.

16. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Disband.

17. Ag3ntP3ndergast

Ag3ntP3ndergast Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016

Okay thanks I'll try that.

18. vonknut

Dec 5, 2013
    -select the ship, click the magnifier glas, scroll to the bottom, click disband

Or send them to their death :)

19. Polybios

Polybios Active Member

Aug 17, 2015
    What a GEM!

Thanks for this great game.

20. darkteletubbie

Feb 13, 2011
    I'm enjoying the game. The space theme is smooth, and the UI is smooth too.

When you have a ship on a planet, and pick up a cargo, it seems like you should be able to choose the destination from that screen, but instead I have to go to the map and manually choose the destination to deliver the cargo. Am in doing it in the simplest way?