Universal HACK ONLINE (Gekko & Gilmore)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by xGEKKOx, Jun 10, 2013.

1. xGEKKOx

xGEKKOx Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Male
    Coder/Programmer
    Italy
    As i answered in PM you can try to disconnect from the settings and try to login from the command line in the game. If the problem persist i will pass the mission for you directly on the database.A new version of the game is coming soon!!

2. yuanggayuda

yuanggayuda New Member

Mar 19, 2017
    Mission 10

hey how to clear mission 10 (avatar) , i'm newbie here. thank you:confused:

3. xGEKKOx

Mar 26, 2012
    Male
    Coder/Programmer
    Italy
    Just launch the mkavatar :D

4. J3nsan

J3nsan New Member

Apr 8, 2017
    Firewall command?

Hello! Can i ask if you have a list of commands for your game? I used to play for a long time, but it was bugged before and the server didn't work for like two weeks in the Philippines so i deleted it. I just recently downloaded it again and my level is still there! (Level 11 mission 31) i am so happy that i can continue my game. My hardware is gone but its okay. I just want to know what command should i put to install the firewall because i already bought it but nothing happens. Thanks alot!

5. xGEKKOx

Mar 26, 2012
    Male
    Coder/Programmer
    Italy
    You can find the list of commands just writing help (as you already know)...We are working on the new version that soon will be published on KickStarter.
    It will be in pixel art and the console will show only when you will sit at your desktop and use the pc.
    Much things will happen in the new version... (in the while i'm porting the current version on MAC).

6. J3nsan

J3nsan New Member

Apr 8, 2017
    Firewall command does not work. It just says firewall is disabled. I tried "firewall enable" and others but nothing happened. There is also the very elusive mission 32 that is always the topic on the chat of the game, though i believe it exists. Another problem i encountered is that i can't seem to change my nickname. It always go as user. And i do not know how to make it connected to facebook since the old buttons are not there anymore....

7. xGEKKOx

Mar 26, 2012
    Male
    Coder/Programmer
    Italy
    Hmmm, fo the firewall i will investigate.
    For the nickname you need to connect the game center, so use the command gamecenter :)

8. xGEKKOx

Mar 26, 2012
    Male
    Coder/Programmer
    Italy
    Facebook mission fixed.

9. xGEKKOx

Mar 26, 2012
    Male
    Coder/Programmer