Universal Guppy (by Christiaan Moleman)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Apr 23, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017

Guppy - a game about swimming

Christiaan Moleman
    A 2D watercolor fish simulation. Hide in the shade of lilies and venture carefully into the open in search of food. Try …
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    A 2D watercolor fish simulation. Hide in the shade of lilies and venture carefully into the open in search of food. Try not to get eaten. FEATURES: - swim like a fish! - procedural levels - watercolors NOTE: This game supports iPad, but it is NOT HD (480p).
    Information
    Seller:Christiaan Moleman
    Genre:Arcade, Simulation
    Release:Nov 06, 2015
    Updated:Jun 27, 2018
    Version:1.2.29
    Size:26.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

JapstersCavern likes this.
  2. ninjadodo

ninjadodo Member

Jun 25, 2018
    Hi all!

I recently updated the iOS version of my game Guppy, a 2D watercolor fish simulation, adding the option to swim around peacefully without predators + other tweaks and fixes. I thought some of you might enjoy it.

guppy_282_01.png IMG_0045.PNG IMG_0055.PNG IMG_0027.JPG

Guppy - a game about swimming

Christiaan Moleman
    A 2D watercolor fish simulation. Hide in the shade of lilies and venture carefully into the open in search of food. Try …
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    A 2D watercolor fish simulation. Hide in the shade of lilies and venture carefully into the open in search of food. Try not to get eaten. FEATURES: - swim like a fish! - procedural levels - watercolors NOTE: This game supports iPad, but it is NOT HD (480p).
    Information
    Seller:Christiaan Moleman
    Genre:Arcade, Simulation
    Release:Nov 06, 2015
    Updated:Jun 27, 2018
    Version:1.2.29
    Size:26.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

It kinda got buried on release but I've been making updates, showed the game at festivals like Now Play This and Awkward Arcade, and also released it on Steam (PC/Mac/Linux). Now all the latest changes are also on iOS... I was not aware of this forum at the time of release and since I never posted it here I figured it's probably ok to post even though it's not technically new.

Would love to hear what you think of the game!

3. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018

The above video seems to show the characteristics of this game better than my comment. ;)

The user becomes a fish and can swim leisurely. Thanks for giving me a chance to experience this game. :)

4. ninjadodo

ninjadodo Member

Jun 25, 2018
  5. Sagand

Sagand New Member

May 31, 2018
    It looks so cute - I'll check it out :)