Universal Gunslugs:Rogue Tactics PRE-ORDER now!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by orangepascal, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orangepascal

orangepascal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Gunslugs:Rogue Tactics is Coming in a few weeks! PRE ORDER here:
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/gunslugs-rogue-tactics/id1464904472

Hi I’m Pascal from Orangepixel, the guy responsible for this game!

What can you expect from the game: I like to mix up genres in my games, and for this one I wanted to build on the action-platformers that the original games were, but introduce a host of features that turn the game into a more stealthy and tactical oriented game with some rogue-lite features on top.

The idea is that you are free to tackle this game in the way you like: Sneak around and take your time to take down the enemies? you can do that! Prefer to rush through the game guns blazing? You’re THAT good? Well go for it!

My tip? Try a little bit of both, and be more tactical about your approach. Often it’s smarter to not engage with a large group of enemies, and rather take them out one by one or with a well placed sticky bomb, or land mine. In other situations going full on Rambo-mode is probably the best chance of survival and get to the chopper!

I can't say the exact release date just yet, but it's gonna be in the 3-4 week range on iOS first!

Until than, pre-order, and have an energy drink while you wait!
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/gunslugs-rogue-tactics/id1464904472

[​IMG]

Trailer:

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gameplay video (from earlier beta release few weeks ago)

aare and J05H like this.
  2. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    Pre-ordered ! It's a day one purchase!

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Same here. Pre ordered !!!

4. orangepascal

Little update, the game IS coming to iOS next week (25th/26th... somewhere in-between, with time-zones and all that).

[​IMG]

It will also come with an un-lockable bonus character, and I'm putting the info on unlocking it in next Wednesday newsletter (https://www.orangepixel.net/sign-up/) and all sign-ups after Wednesday will also receive it (along with unlock codes for Ashworld and Sir Questionnaire).

I have a few updates planned / in-mind for post-release, so those will be pushed along with any bugs that people might run into :D

5. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Just here to say that you‘ve got another buyer on day one. Looking very forward to this gem.

I don‘t use the pre-order since there‘s no discount on it (still very short in money and gaming time). I also won‘t sign up for the newsletter - i already got ALL of your games. Useless to say i‘m a big fan of yours? ;)
    And with my pre-order experiences so far...i‘ll might get the game before the pre-order system kicks in, as usual.

Good luck, Pascal!

6. orangepascal

Haha, all good man! and thanks :) This is my first time trying the iOS pre-order system, next time I will remember to try it with an actual pre-order discount! Seems to make more sense ;)

7. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Any chance this hits today?

8. orangepascal

no Tuesday/Wednesday (timezone thing, I'm in CET, and I always mess up the exact release date..)
    BUT the release version is uploaded and ready to go.. so it IS coming !

nickhoola likes this.
  9. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Looks like it’s out!

10. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Just downloaded it.