Universal Guns of Boom (By Game Insight)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 17, 2017.

1. williambab

williambab New Member

Aug 29, 2017
    if you want to win, buy ranger and panther pants and spray and pray.
    .but first "pay"

so i guess this game is "pay" "spray" and "pray"....then "pay" more amd more and more.

to compete at lvl 30+ you have to spend at least 100

was fun, now its all about shotguns, booooorrrrring

2. williambab

williambab New Member

Aug 29, 2017
    yaaaa, been playing for 3 montjs now on 4 different accounts, seen it on all, ranger in panthet pants owns everyone, 4-8 kill/death ratio

i rolled that on one account and got "legendary" twice in tje same fight using ranger. once i ran out of ammo i naded myself or up on someone and did it again.

its stupid easy, any kid with daddies credit card or access to moble billing can be a god in this pay to play game

3. williambab

williambab New Member

Aug 29, 2017
    pay to win 100% .

after 100 bucks in you can get to around lvl 23 before your gold runs up. that's if you're buying all good weapons and full upgrades on them with armor. after that its months of farming gold on daily quests just for 1 weapon upgrade...thats after 100 bucks. and that's including all the quests you do during that grind to lvl 23

my

spend 20 bucks at lvl 1 buy a good gold gun own everyone until u run out of gold then start a new lol

once u get to lol 23+ 90% of people use the ranger or another shotgun id they cant afford the ranger. the maps are and gameplay is easily made for close range.

its 100% pay to win, which is fine if u got the money, but if u want all the best stuff to lol 50, ur gonna spend close to 300 bucks.

4. teftl

teftl New Member

Oct 20, 2015
    AR Spectator Mode

Did anyone try AR Spectator Mode in Guns of Boom?

5. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Lol # itÂ’s your problem if someone is stupid enough to waste their time and money on An android phone #

6. Dizzydink

Dizzydink New Member

May 22, 2018
    Is this possible

So I was playing a match when a guy two shot me with a two star first rifle when I had a helmet that decreased headshots and a level 3 jacket

7. Biffy27

Biffy27 New Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Hi all! I have a simple question. When using an assault rifle in Guns of Boom does aiming down sights make your shooting more accurate? What is your experience?