Universal Gunfire Reborn (by Liwei Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, May 17, 2022.

1. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Hands down, Ao Bai. His dual-wielding skill is ridiculous and I always find it very rewarding to experiment with different weapons and their perks while playing him. You can go so many directions with him and almost never do wrong.

zinkdogg and AltsKev like this.
  2. Chuck the Ski

Chuck the Ski New Member

Aug 4, 2022
    Male
    Can anyone tell me how to recycle guns etc with touch controls. And yes I have the ability.

3. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    #163 macplash, Aug 5, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    @Chuck the Ski just tap and hold on the weapon name when you stand near it and there’s this recycle icon next to the title - on the right side. So while holding your finger, just drag it to the right to said icon. Voilà, recycled.;)

let me demonstrate:

zinkdogg likes this.
  4. zinkdogg

zinkdogg Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    I haven't played in a while. I got a new phone and installed the game on it. I did purchase the new character and I'm having a blast! I haven't been able to beat the game yet, but with the new character, I've finally made it to the last act. Having a second respawn helps I would say.

5. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #165 VirtualBoyFreak, Jan 11, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2024
    If you had to buy only one extra character, which one would it be? EDIT: Also, is this version now in par with the PC version? Can’t find this info anywhere, ty