Universal Gunfire Reborn (by Liwei Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, May 17, 2022.

1. Gunfire Reborn

Gunfire Reborn Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, we are discussing the solution to the problem you raised. We will reply to you as soon as there is news. Please wait patiently. Thank you for your support and understanding!

ThirdMoon and Anotherkellydown like this.
  2. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Thank you for being so dedicated to this community! Your attentiveness hasn’t gone unnoticed.

3. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    yeah it feels good for a game you enjoyed and supported to also have the dev / publisher actively engage with their fan / community. That’s awesome

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  4. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Anyone managed to win the game with the new Lei Luo character? It's focused heavily around sniper rifles which is the least interesting weapon for me (in any shooter game), and I'm pretty much never using them. As a new character I guess it requires some getting used to. I'm just frustrated as it's been a while to lose so many games in a row. :rolleyes:

5. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    i haven’t won a run with ANY character. Granted I’m also playing with a controller and aim assist disabled. Li Luo is a BLAST to me. And yeah, long distance works well, but pick the right ascensions and his primary skill turns him into a running Tesla coil that flings chain lightning everywhere. I find my best use of him is bouncing back and forth between distance/cqc: I activate his primary, wipe out as many as I can with his lightning ball skill as I can, get some distance, make the first kill shot to break the active, keep my distance waiting for it to rebuild, picking dudes off as I can, and then move back in once his primary is off cool down.

is that how you are supposed to use him??? Probably not lol, but it’s worked well for me.

zinkdogg likes this.
  6. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @pathogen541 that's the thing. I've been on a winning streak for a very long time switching between 3 characters with no issues whatsoever. Normal or Elite difficulty. Until yesterday when I started playing Lei Luo. Completely different approach all of a sudden. But that back and forth tactics sounds actually pretty reasonable. I'll give it a try! I might go back to heavy weapons that should benefit from Lei Luo's skills. In the meantime I did some reading on the fandom wiki so I'm not giving up on him yet.;)

7. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    #147 pathogen541, May 26, 2022
    Last edited: May 26, 2022
    thays exactly the load out I try to carry (illusion, pupil, or wild hunt), or something that just chews through HP at close range (like angelic aura or scalpel) and a long distance weapon. The only downside about my strategy is if you run out of lightning ball charges prior to your active coming off cool down, you kinda just have a quick escape skill lol. Dudes in the discord have CRAZY builds with Li. Im eagerly anticipating the other two characters dropping.

also, the developers (@Gunfire Reborn) need to be commended for the absolutely stellar job they have done bringing this title to mobile. I’m honestly kind of blown away with how well they managed to pull this off. Even in 4 player coop, frame rates hold steady at 60fps, with all bells and whistles cranked. I mean, the fact that a fps-roguelike of this caliber exists on mobile is worth the praise alone, the fact that it is playable from start to finish with 4 player, online coop is absolutely insane. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for this title. Crazy that this game managed to pull me away from my massive backlog of switch titles….. it has that “just one more run” quality that brings people back to games like Binding of Isaac, Dead Cells, Risk of Rain 1 and 2, Spelunky, etc. this game belongs with all of them.

zinkdogg and macplash like this.
  8. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, thank you for your support, we will listen carefully to the opinions and feedback of players, and continuously optimize our game to provide players with a better gaming experience. I wish you a happy game and all the best!

9. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, thank you for your compliment! We are honored that our game can bring you happiness. We will launch more new heroes and new game content in the future. If you encounter any problems during the game, you are welcome to give us feedback. Thank you again for your support. I wish you a happy life.

macplash and pathogen541 like this.
  10. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I suspect there may be something wrong going on behind the scenes, because Gunfire Reborn takes up a whopping gigabyte of iCloud space. Maybe the in-game downloads are being uploaded to iCloud by mistake? Could something be done about this @Gunfire Reborn?

11. Sladecut

Sladecut Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2019
    Male
    Loving it so far! Very good game!!

pathogen541 likes this.
  12. zinkdogg

zinkdogg Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Is it just me or is the Daily Challenge extremely hard??! I don't think I've made it through the second stage yet.

13. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    It is DAMN hard.

zinkdogg likes this.
  14. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @zinkdogg @pathogen541 I personally don’t find it very challenging tbh. Final boss went down pretty quickly. And this was my very first attempt at daily challenge at all. So I didn’t even know what I’m up against. Just saying..:)

15. Wall Jump Games

Wall Jump Games Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2020
    Male
    Absolutely loving this game so far! I’m utterly awful and yet to beat the second area.

Some of the best FPS gameplay on phones (second only to Apex, imo, but I haven’t played CODM).

Haven’t yet dipped for Lei Luo, I might, simply out of support for the devs. They seem really cool based on this thread. But I do also really wanna get Mr X Nightmare for SoR4.

raravan and zinkdogg like this.
  16. teamben

teamben Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Does this have gyro aiming or is it just all touch controls? Also what is the battery drain like?

17. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    #157 mastery51, Jul 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    Its got pretty much whatever controls you want. It has support for gyroscope controls, Bluetooth controller support and custom touch controls where you can move the ui / buttons around on screen.

I’d say it is about medium high on power consumption, it depends on the games graphic settings and your device. The graphic settings can be controlled too. You can use some settings for power save mode (frame rate, graphic quality, shadows, render quality.)

016C07AE-4044-48EC-96A3-8100AD260AE1.png 2A919909-58C6-4014-B686-0F34950A07A3.png

raravan and sebgo like this.
  18. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    The game just got another big update, new Hero Tao(Peach), new weapons, new perks, new element mechanics and more!

macplash and Talbs like this.
  19. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @Lull4by thanks for the heads up. Bought!:cool: I accidentally selected Nightmare mode on my first attempt with Tao and got destroyed, but I can already tell this is going to be a pretty great character to play with. Her Flying swords are awesome. It’s a nice change of pace after playing Lei Luo.

zinkdogg and Lull4by like this.
  20. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    what is
    what is your fav ?