Universal Gunfire Reborn (by Liwei Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, May 17, 2022.

1. Gunfire Reborn

Gunfire Reborn Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, in the future, the content of the PC game will be ported to the mobile game, and we will continue to launch new content in the future, so stay tuned!

2. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
  3. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    5/25, if the in-game announcement was true.

pathogen541 and solarnya like this.
  4. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @Gunfire Reborn you need to fix translation glitches. Whenever there's an update, I'm prompted to do so by popup window with chinese characters (just an assumption as tapping on the button takes me to the App Store). Also with Concealed Ammo equipped there are some chinese characters displayed above it. Thanks in advance.

pathogen541 likes this.
  5. rhinofinger

rhinofinger Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Loving this game so far! Just beat it for the first time, trying out Elite mode. Feels like Borderlands 2 meets Hades. Everything is really well implemented on mobile. Love the addition of gyro aiming for subtle movements while you're using grenades or skills. Just wish you didn't need internet connectivity for single-player play. Was playing on a long flight this weekend, and was only able to play for a little bit once I lost my connection.

Also, not sure I understand what "ADS" is in the settings menus.

Also, "beyond the distance" should be rephrased to "out of range." Translation issue, I guess. Wasn't sure what it meant the first few times it came up.

6. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

“Aim Down Sights”

I stopped playing because, for some reason, my Backbone controller won’t allow me to ADS with the left trigger anymore. Also, it seems like I can only fire after holding and releasing the right trigger, which feels strange. I’ve tried all the configurations in the options for “Gunplay” but still no luck.

7. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    @Gunfire Reborn just a suggestion…. Would be awesome to see an option to revert the balance changes made in the mobile version back to the PC version that would like the PC experience on our mobile devices. I know the idea is to get mobile up to par with PC in terms of content, if that’s the case, why not allow us the option to experience the PC version on our phones, for this of us that wish to do so? Obviously, I don’t know what that entails but, thought it a cool option.

8. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, paid heroes will be unlocked online in this update, thank you for your anticipation!

9. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, thank you for your feedback. We have already known the relevant issues and reported them to the technical department for processing. Thank you very much for your long-term support for the game. I wish you a happy game!

macplash likes this.
  10. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, thank you for your support and affirmation. The game currently needs to be connected to the Internet during the login and update stages. It is not necessary to connect to the Internet during the game stage. "ADS" means "Aim Down Sights" It is used for sniper firearms to aim and shoot. We are also verifying the translation problem you reported. If the problem is verified and confirmed, it will be revised later. Thank you for your feedback! I wish you all the best!

11. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, can you please send a screenshot of your settings interface, we will try our best to help you solve the problem, thank you for your understanding.

12. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, the content of the game on the PC side will be ported to the mobile terminal in the future, and some functions are still in the testing and adjustment stage. We will continue to introduce new game content to give players a richer game experience, thank you for your support and suggestions!

13. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Can confirm that the new update is out, just purchased the new character.

F3644B64-096A-4889-9E5A-FB2E1EB99742.jpeg

zinkdogg likes this.
  14. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    I purchased Lei Luo as well.
    Still working but as soon as it's over I want to try this character!!

15. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    OHHH THE UPDATES OUT, BABY. THUNDER KITTEH, LETS EFFING GOOOOOOOO!!!!

16. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    @Gunfire Reborn just FYI, the log entries for the new boss, elite enemies, and normal enemies in act 4 are all in Chinese in the English language version of the game. Seems like a small translation error.

17. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Here’s where my settings are at. Thanks!
    EC3BD630-24E0-43A7-8ED0-8CA17086049C.png 1F8A6ABD-99CF-4F09-8D6A-34AA73517A5D.png 0A7F13B5-6BD3-4F1F-A191-248FB11BFA18.png

18. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, the new character "LEILUO" and the new map have been launched. If you have any questions, please give us feedback and leave a message. I wish you a happy game.

19. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello friends, the new character "LEILUO" is a hero suitable for using sniper rifles. Have a nice day!

20. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, we have reported the related issues to our technical department, and it will be fixed soon, thank you very much for your feedback, I wish you a happy game!