Universal Gunfire Reborn (by Liwei Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, May 17, 2022.

1. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Question: the PC version of Gunfire Reborn has 6 playable characters… but the mobile version has 3. I’ve seen that the mobile version/pc version seem to be dang near identical… except for the amount of characters… where are the other 3 and are there plans to add them? I see the panda in the add banners…. Do they get unlocked at a later time in gameplay?????

2. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Q: Is Gunfire Reborn Mobile a Free-to-play game or a premium game? How could players get all levels and characters?

A: Gunfire Reborn Mobile is a paymium game. The base game contains all Acts, weapons, Occult Scrolls, items (update with version changes for free), and three starter characters. Some other characters could be unlocked through in-game purchases.”

3. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    I see an option for a $1.99 purchase listed under IAP on the App Store….. but I see no way to purchase it in game….. any input there?

4. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    i don’t see it either. I believe currently there is no purchase yet. My understanding is the mobile version of this game is still behind updates compared to the pc version. So i guess likely the additional heroes is not in the current version yet. Either that or you need to hit certain level to open up the heroes. Since the current base heroes had the same requirements too.

5. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    that’s what I kinda landed on, them probably releasing the characters in a future update. This game is awesome. I’m gonna be honest, I purchased an OLED switch about 4 months back, all together swearing off iOS gaming due to the sad state of games coming out within the last year. This brought me back. Busted out my DS4 controller, and have been having a BLAST. Hands down the new king of premium FPS on the App Store. These devs did an AMAZING job with this port. Will purchase it when it drops on switch too.

zinkdogg and macplash like this.
  6. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Yeah, I can definitely confirm there are no more characters to unlock as I’m maxed out on level 153. I’m sure those additional 3 playable characters will come in a form of IAP (which I’ll gladly purchase), the only unknown is “when”. Fingers crossed for sooner than later.

pathogen541 likes this.
  7. zinkdogg

zinkdogg Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    I'll try it again. In the other forum, someone posted that his PS4 controller would only work in-game.(like back in April). The controller connects to the iPad. Also, in the settings for the game, it shows the controller being connected. Nothing worked on the menu screen. I'll try starting a game then see if the controller is working.
    I bought this on my phone (moto g stylus). I kind of accidentally bought it on the app store while looking at it on my iPad. My controller won't connect to my phone.

8. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    controller support doesn’t exist for menus yet, at least not outside of a run. Otherwise, my PS4 controller works wonders!!!!!

zinkdogg likes this.
  9. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    @Gunfire Reborn you’ve got an excellent title on your hands here. Was wondering if you had any input on when we may be seeing the other 3 characters arriving on mobile?

10. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    Just finished up a 4 man coop run… can confirm: there is nothing like this on the App Store. Hands down, some of the most fun I’ve had on my phone. It was pure glorious chaos. Matchmaking takes a minute… but when a good team comes together…. *chefs kiss* ….. it’s magical

11. Lurchroboter

Lurchroboter Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Guys, what about battery drain? Yes I know the topic is a pet-peeve of mine ;)

12. Gunfire Reborn

Gunfire Reborn Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, thank you for your support, we will continue to update and optimize the game to give the majority of players a better gaming experience.

13. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, we have reported your problem to our technical department, they will give a solution in the follow-up, I will reply to you as soon as there is news, thank you for your support!

14. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, you can adjust the game's picture quality parameters and display data to reduce the game's power consumption, I hope this helps you!

Lurchroboter likes this.
  15. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, we will gradually launch the relevant content about the new characters and new maps in the subsequent updates, so stay tuned!

16. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, we will launch more new heroes and new game content in the subsequent updates, so stay tuned!

17. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello friend, regarding the question you raised, we will consider adding this function in the subsequent update, thank you for your support.

18. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Picking this up now. Any word on the switch release date?

19. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    New Act, Boss, and NEW PAY-TO-PLAY Character going live on the 25th. YES.

20. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    final question: is the goal to make the PC/Mobile versions identical in terms of content? Can we expect to see the same content on mobile as is on PC eventually? This game is amazing. I’ll be swooping it up when it drops on switch too @Gunfire Reborn