Universal Gunfire Reborn (by Liwei Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, May 17, 2022.

1. Gunfire Reborn

Gunfire Reborn Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, thank you for your support and affirmation, we will continue to improve and optimize the game to give players a better gaming experience!

2. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Just curious that is their any chance to support Bluetooth mouse and keyboard?

3. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, I am very glad that you can play the game. If you encounter any problems in the game, please contact us in time, we will find a way to help you solve it, I wish you a happy game!

4. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, I am glad that our game has brought you good interest. I wish you all the best and a happy life!

5. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello friends, you need to log in again after exiting the game.

6. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello friends, the game does not support Bluetooth mouse and keyboard for the time being, we will try to discuss the feasibility with your suggestion in the future, thank you for your suggestion!

Lull4by likes this.
  7. alphaonethree

alphaonethree Member

Jan 31, 2020
    Male
    Please do, because I'm sure everyone would love to play the game in long-haul flights. Thank you for porting this wonderful game to iOS.

L.Lawliet and Jackaluk like this.
  8. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Oi!

Jackaluk likes this.
  9. davidovich

davidovich Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Thanks for the info. Also, I noticed you just updated the game with some added controller support, in terms of functionality. Is that correct? In the game settings, I have it set to hide the onscreen controls, but they’re still there when using my ps5 dual sense. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

10. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Amazing game! Best fps on iOS! My ID: 1600816895

11. Myrkul

Myrkul Active Member

Mar 13, 2018
    Backbone support?

12. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Appreciate you’ve got a few replies to this, but here’s mine.

I’ve been playing iOS games since the iPod touch was launched (alongside the iPhone 3G?!) I scoured the App Store for new and interesting games, coasted the great gameloft premium days, rode those glorious days out and even upgraded phones twice specifically to access games that would no longer play on my current device (WH Quest 2, what a mistake, and GRID, ftr). I’ve scoured TA’s weekly new games update since time immemorial, and have bought most games that have interested me on it. No freemium included.

That just died a while back. The last game I bought was July 2021, SNKRX. Light. Brief. Skimpy. Choose your words tbf. App Store premium is borderline dead.

Then this and DYSMANTLE arrive in the same week - this is lovely. Is it amazing? It’s not half bad. Fluid iPhone controls, aiming that actually works, lovely gaming and upgrade loop, smooth as butter graphics. I haven’t seen something this good in easily over a year, probably more. I’d got to the point of re-downloading Human Resource manager, giving ticket to earth another go, playing the holy potatoes trilogy alongside my son (who is now old enough to get them).

This is fantastic for current-state iOS. Like the old days. Great stuff.

zinkdogg, djstout and metalcasket like this.
  13. SupportByFire

SupportByFire Member

May 16, 2012
    Gunfire Reborn Developers:

Why is the app not showing up on my list of installed apps in the iOS 15.5 Settings menu?

1. It does not show up on my iPhone 13 Pro Max (see attached screenshot).
    2. It does not show up on my iPad Pro 12.9 4th Gen Non Cellular Model (see attached photo)
    3. It does not show up on my daughter’s iPad Pro 11-inch 3rd Gen Non-Cellular model running iOS 15.4.1 (see attached photo)
    4. It DOES show up on my son’s iPhone 11

The game is installed on all of these devices. It has been uninstalled and reinstalled. The devices have all been restarted.

Attached Files:

14. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Ever since iOS 15 hit, I think the entire storage section has been incredibly jank. I don't think it's the game. Like, even months later, GoodReader or Plex will show up as massively bloated, even though I've cleared both of downloads.

Also, this is just me being me, but maybe it's best you obscure your specific device serial numbers?

15. SupportByFire

SupportByFire Member

May 16, 2012
    Thank you for your information on that. The issue is that the developers keep telling me to go into Settings -> Cellular to adjust settings. There is no such menu for me. Other users have had suggestions that involve going into the app menu in settings, and it is not present.

Bottom line is that I continue to have technical issues related to this game. Most likely these are network related issues. I can run the game from my phone at home but not from the phones of other family members. I can run it from my iPad at my work network but not at home.

I’m just experiencing technical issues all over the place running this game, and I’m trying to figure out what issues I can actually point to in order to prompt the developer to patch whatever is causing this.

Thanks for the SN info. I had no idea that would be an issue. I believe it is concealed now.

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Well, if it eases your mind, I can tell you that there's no specific menu in settings for the game, but it's 100% showing up on my XS as a 1.79 GB file.

As for the SN...I mean, I'm not sure if it could be an issue, but better safe than sorry, right? :p

17. zinkdogg

zinkdogg Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    #97 zinkdogg, May 20, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2022
    On my iPad 7th gen, PS4 controller isn't working. In the settings, it shows it's connected. It even shows a button layout. Am I missing something?

18. Lurchroboter

Lurchroboter Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Can anyone comment on how hard this is on the battery?

19. Alex DeLargest

Alex DeLargest Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Male
    USA/France
    I’d be all over this like flies on shit if not for the strange reported issues on regarding its system behavior and the wildly and needlessly invasive data collection indicated in the privacy portion of its AppStore listing. Not playing a game that is collecting contact and identifying info, especially when it is also acting screwy with network and system settings, is from a relatively unknown Chinese developer, and is charging me seven bucks for the privilege.

clapton2097 likes this.
  20. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I can confirm that my PS4 controller works without any issues. I said that already in upcoming games thread. On the other hand, performing actions that require touch and hold is a problem with controller, like recycling weapons. Again, check the other thread for more thoughts on that.

zinkdogg and pathogen541 like this.