Universal Gunfire Reborn (by Liwei Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, May 17, 2022.

1. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    no issue here too playing over this z days on random time all connect without issue. iPad mini 6 here. I have it on android too also connect no issue if that matters

2. SupportByFire

SupportByFire Member

May 16, 2012
    Yeah, the game still won’t work on my iPad Pro 12.9” 4th Gen. It works fine on my iPhone 13 Pro Max (and is probably the best game I’ve ever played on my iPhone, for what it’s worth).

On my iPhone, it came up with a strange message in Chinese and then directed me to the App Store to download an update this morning. I downloaded and applied that update and the game still works perfectly there.

I deleted the app again on my iPad and re-downloaded it from the App Store, thinking there was a newer version or something. Still no luck. Still get the same error that won’t let me into the game

Attached Files:

3. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    I love roguelites and I've been thinking about a shooter for iOS, so the timing on this is perfect! It was a bit tricky to get my Backbone One set up, it didn't seem to recognize the controller at first, but I got it working and the game feels great!

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I’m considering turning off “auto fire when targeting an enemy” but I know that will only make it more challenging and that’s fine. I would assume it’s a more authentic experience that way. My first run was a lot of fun! Seems like it’s been a while since I’ve played a FPS which is weird to say considering the hundreds of hours I put into the CoD games up until 4 or 5 iterations ago.

I believe anthony78 answered this, but I have a little more to add:

You have to go to the gear icon (options) then select “game controller”. Select either PS or Xbox (I selected Xbox because that’s how the buttons are laid out on the Backbone). Then, it still doesn’t work fully until you calibrate the controller by following the prompts and holding specific buttons for a couple seconds. It sounds complicated but it’s not too bad.

The dev answered but didn’t give the level details. Thank you! I reached level 9 or 10 on my first run, then died on level 3 of the second location.

5. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Working on M1 iPad Pro 11” no issues, controller setup could be easier, strange it doesn’t easily support MFI controllers without the calibration. I have a steel series + which is a different layout to both Xbox and PS. That aside, GREAT GAME!!!! Now it’s making me pine for more decent FPS games!! I still hold out the my bio shock working again one day!!

6. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Is there no way to start a new run in the next zone instead of repeating the blue zones all over again every time? This is going to get old fast.

7. SupportByFire

SupportByFire Member

May 16, 2012
    I’ve now attempted to load the game on my daughter’s iPad Pro 11-inch 3rd Gen. It won’t load there either. Same error that won’t let it download the update. Can’t even get to the initial menu.

8. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    You do seem unlucky!!! I wonder what the hell is causing this!?!?

9. Gunfire Reborn

Gunfire Reborn Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, the game only supports Xbox and PS series controllers for the time being. We will launch more types of controller adaptations in the future, so stay tuned!

10. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello friends, the game only supports Xbox and PS series controllers for the time being. We will introduce more types of controller adaptations in the future. Thank you for your support.

11. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Thank you for your affirmation and support, we will continue to improve the game content, and strive to give players a better gaming experience, thank you bro.

12. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Thank you for your support, and I wish you a happy gaming experience!

sakara214ever likes this.
  13. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello friends, at this stage, the game needs to be connected to the Internet during the login and update process. During the game, it is not necessary to connect to the Internet. In the later stage, we will find a way to enter the game without connecting to the Internet. Thank you for your understanding. I wish you all the best!

alphaonethree and Talbs like this.
  14. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello friends, players from the same region of IOS and Android devices can match together to play the game, call your good brothers to start the adventure together!

15. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello and sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you send us the logfiles in "Android/data/com.duoyihk.m2m1/files/logfile" to [email protected], so we can try to help you.

16. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, can you please provide the information of your region and check whether the game using data network is disabled on the ipad, the specific operation is wireless LAN-use wireless LAN and cellular network App-game name-check wireless LAN with cellular data. If there is still a problem, please contact us again, we will try to solve the problem for you.

17. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello friends, thank you for your support and affirmation, if you encounter any problems in the game, you can even give us feedback, we will find a way to help you, I wish you a happy game!

18. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, thank you for your support and affirmation, I hope you have a pleasant gaming experience, please keep challenging yourself, you can become stronger!

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  19. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, thank you for your feedback, we will continue to introduce new content to bring players a better gaming experience, so stay tuned!

20. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, can you describe your problem in detail? So that we can better help you solve it.