Universal Gunfire Reborn (by Duoyi Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Talbs, Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    #141 solarnya, May 10, 2022
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
    @Rocksaint That's very sad to you..
    This dev/publisher need to be more kind and should consider people waiting with hype and no way to play without mobile.

All I felt while staring this thread was just pain
    , players and dev are talking about gameplay that I don't know what those are.

Edit: We were thinking to play this game at the same time global because it could be preordered.

The situation that dev can't make this game preorderable again is not our fault.

At least dev should make a strong plan of release and must tell us exact release timimg before making conversation with European players.

I still don't know when it'll be released.
    I just confused and anxious.
    Dev used those words "early may, mid-may, 11th May"

I feel like abandoned or ignored feel like bullshit.

Rocksaint and Skall like this.
  2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I feel your pain, bruv.

Rocksaint likes this.
  3. solarnya

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
  4. Gunfire Reborn

Gunfire Reborn Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, we apologize for the bad experience. The release time for the Asia-Pacific region (including Japan) is in mid-May. If there is no accident, it will be roughly May 18. The launch time may be affected. External interference, please forgive me. Please refer to the official news for the specific launch time. There may be errors in the news released by players in the channel. The game is just around the corner, so stay tuned!

5. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, we are very sorry for the lack of online information you have reported. We will release relevant information about the game launch in a more timely manner in the future. The launch of the game in South Asia can be roughly determined on May 18, please stay tuned!

Rocksaint likes this.
  6. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello friend! There is an update delay in the launch time of the game on the Apple Store, and we apologize for the misleading you have caused. The Asia-Pacific region will be launched in the near future, and North America and mainland China will be launched on May 25th. Please also pay attention to the official information, thank you for your support!

7. Rocksaint

Rocksaint Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Saw the announcement on Twitter just now. Thanks for making the decision of releasing it globally in mid-May. Makes our lives a whole lot easier. No need to worry about region-based launches. Greatly appreciated.

8. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Thanks for your anticipation! Hope our game brings you a good mood!

Rocksaint likes this.
  9. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    I wish you a pleasant gaming experience!

Rocksaint likes this.
  10. AvengerNX09

AvengerNX09 Member

Apr 14, 2022
    @Gunfire Reborn: Is there any word on the next update that fixes controller support?

11. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Nothing but respect for bringing the worldwide release date forward (back? I don't know!). Gotta admit, it kind of left a bad taste in my mouth seeing my pre-order disappear into oblivion and then being told I'd have to wait till June for it to release in my region, but the fact that you've been actively participating in this thread since the initial European release shows you REALLY are listening to your fans, and that speaks volumes. Like, I said... RESPECT!

12. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, we have reported the problem that the Xbox one controller cannot be used to support the use of the gamepad. We have reported it to our technical team for testing and repairing, and the results are expected to be obtained in the mid-May update. Thanks for your feedback.

13. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Friends, thank you for your understanding and support!

14. sharfaust

sharfaust Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2013
    I’m having a hard time understanding what the plan is. You tweeted that instead of region by region, this game was to be released globally mid May. Then you make this statement that says the exact opposite: region by region release, with different release dates. FYI, the 25th of May is not mid May.

Skall likes this.
  15. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    It is launching in the rest of the world "around mid-May" which could be any day now. Where have you seen different?

16. sharfaust

Jul 1, 2013
    In the message I quoted. He states that Asian Pacific will be launched, then North America and mainland China will launch on the 25th. That’s why I quoted it. Granted one week is not very long, but it is the exact opposite of what they are saying on Twitter (will not launch region by region, but all at once). I just wanted clarification is all. They are saying two different things.

17. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Oh I see what you're saying. Yes that is confusing. My understanding was the above quote was the original plan, but they changed their mind about it which led to the Tweet saying global launch all at once. But I can't quite piece together the timeline of when the above was said compared to when the Tweet happened. So yeah, clarification would be nice.

sharfaust likes this.
  18. sharfaust

Jul 1, 2013
    I guess we will all know this week, one way or the other.

solarnya likes this.
  19. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, the game will be launched simultaneously in other regions of the world except mainland China in the near future, look forward to it!

sharfaust likes this.
  20. solarnya

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    So today is the day right?

Skall likes this.