Universal Gunfire Reborn (by Duoyi Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Talbs, Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @Gunfire Reborn how do I recycle weapon using controller? As a matter of fact, how do I perform any action that requires “tap and hold” combination (recycling, comparing weapons etc)

2. Gunfire Reborn

Gunfire Reborn Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, the Xbox one X/S series is supported. The Bluetooth version of the Xbox one handle has also been optimized in the previous update, but there still seems to be a problem. We will continue to optimize it, which is planned to be done in subsequent updates. Sorry for the bad game experience caused to you, thank you for your understanding and support!

3. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, to use the handle to recover, you need to aim the sight at the weapon/secret scroll that needs to be recovered, and then press and hold Y/△. A single button will trigger a click (such as game continuation and game exit) before the corresponding time period is reached. Currently, the handle does not support weapon comparison, and will be optimized and added in the future.

4. AvengerNX09

AvengerNX09 Member

Apr 14, 2022
    #124 AvengerNX09, Apr 29, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    If these are supported, why isn’t my game reacting when I press a button? Should I try to reinstall it from scratch?
    Is there anyone else that has trouble with controller support, or is it just me?

EDIT: I tried reinstalling — no luck. I also tried removing the controller — still no luck. I have no idea why this is happening. Every other game (except Kotor II) recognizes the controller and it works perfectly…). Are you sure you used the proper APIs?

5. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    #125 Gunfire Reborn, Apr 29, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    Bro, the Xbox One you are using is not finished, currently supports the Xbox One X/S .

6. AvengerNX09

AvengerNX09 Member

Apr 14, 2022
    So it is supported, but the implementation is not done yet? Is there any timeframe on when it will be working? WWDC?

7. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Sorry bro, the Xbox One you are using is not finished, currently supports the Xbox One X/S .

8. AvengerNX09

AvengerNX09 Member

Apr 14, 2022
    I will look out for an update that addresses this then. By the way, are there any plans to support the iPad Magic Keyboard and bluetooth mice? It would be nice, if it could also support that.

9. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    My first solo win on Elite difficulty. There are some amazing scrolls unlocked by beating bosses on Elite, so I highly recommend doing so.:)

AltsKev likes this.
  10. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Good job bro!Go ahead and take on more difficult challenges!

11. Rocksaint

Rocksaint Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    @Gunfire Reborn Any news on when the game is going to be released in Asia? (Specifically talking from India) Would love to play this. Been a while I bought a premium game.

Haven’t seen any release related updates on your Twitter account. Also, don’t think it would be wise to release it too close to Diablo Immortal’s release date. Just my 2 cents.

12. Gunfire Reborn

Apr 13, 2022
    Male
    Hello bro, our game will be launched in the Asia-Pacific region in mid-May. For specific information, you can pay attention to our official website:https://gunfirem.herojoys.com/en/

Rocksaint likes this.
  13. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    if dev used same method of AppStore pre-order, it must release in 30 mins.
    it's almost 11th May here

14. solarnya

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    Why the thing like it happened?

I always preorder the many apps, and at 0 o'clock here, game becomes available.

where's gunfire reborn?

15. Rocksaint

Nov 29, 2013
    Is it supposed to release today in your region?

16. solarnya

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    I think so I live in Japan.
    I thought the game comes up to AppStore as soon as the day comes as always.

17. Rocksaint

Nov 29, 2013
    Okay. No, I meant more like, did the devs confirm that the game is releasing today in your region? I don’t think I’ve heard anything concrete about their releases in other regions, like a fixed date or something.

18. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Today May 10th is supposed to be the launch for the Asian Pacific. It's not entirely clear what specific countries that includes, but I'd imagine Japan would be one.

Also because this was originally a pre-order, then taken down from pre-order so it could do a staggered launch instead, I wouldn't expect it to just appear like a normal pre-order does. It's possible they'll need to manually "flip the switch" to release it or something.

Would be interested to hear the dev chime in on this.

solarnya and Rocksaint like this.
  19. solarnya

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    I'm not sure because the dev gives us too few limited informations.

but TA article and PocketGamer said like this.
    ---
    If you’re in Europe and want to take this one for a spin, you can find it on iOS here and . For the rest of the world, the plan is as follows: May 11th: Asia Pacific (exclude Mainland China); May 25th: North America, Mainland China; June 22nd: Rest of World.

20. Rocksaint

Nov 29, 2013
    Ah okay. Makes sense then that it releases in Japan then. But like mentioned earlier, if they have to manually release it, then it would most likely happen during their timezone. I have seen that happen for so many games.

Wow. This has to be one of the most complicated releases I’ve seen in a long time. And I bet with my luck, my region would fall under rest of the world. (India)

solarnya likes this.