Universal Gumballs & Dungeons (By Qcplay Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Jacky lv

Jacky lv Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2016
    Daily Code

Daily Code: 7523 23:00 31/12 - 23:00 1/1
    You will get some rewards when you give this code to SPY GUMBALL which you can find through "setting"-"secret code"
    Happy New Year, guys!! ^^

2. Tinsel

Tinsel Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    It is 7532, not 7523. =]

Also, I've been going back through some earlier dungeons to get more dp, and the lost temple boss is really a stinker. Any suggestions on best team to fight him? He has high phys and mag resistance, and if you don't anger him you take 300% every 3 turns and if you do anger him he will summon a new unkillable high Attack ranged golem every three turns...seems rough either way.

3. MagIor

MagIor Member

Aug 6, 2015
    This game continues to amaze me. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop, to find out where the catch is/ when it's going to force me to spend money else be frustrated. But for now, this hasn't happened...at all.

I normally hate energy system games, but one where you can do like an hour long dive in a dungeon per energy? Sign me up.

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Well I cant go to Ancient Arena because I dont have enough DP whatever that means... I guess they want you to go back to previous areas and beat it more.

5. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yup. And as you progress you'll see little signs in the upper right that tell you you gained some DP (dungeon points?) for reaching some metric. If you click on whatever pauses in the upper left you can get to a list of challenges to earn DP but really.. they just happen. But yeah, grind mechanism.

Definitely helps that they went out of their way to have unique mechanics in each dungeon. Quite the labor of love.

6. rod-

rod- Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2012
    Yeah this game is really a key evolutionary phase in the dungelot genre. The sameness that drives you away from the former is nowhere in the latter.

Additionally, the game features fair play for free players -- so much so that I felt that I needed to overspend just in sheer gratitude.

7. rod-

rod- Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2012
    For the first two or three levels of the boss, it's pretty easy to just use a mage. Spend your green crystals on power upgrades (and make use of the altar to kill off some of your enemies on the way since that's the hardest bit for mages) and then when you get to the boss you can generally kill it with a power boost and a few gravities or similar damage spells. If they aren't quite doing enough damage you can use either stone skin to keep yourself alive or meteor shower to fill the rage bar, depending.

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I dont know I progressed good until the first time it said I didnt have enough DP to continue. Now I kind of feel burnt out and playing way less. I also never spend money because I am stuck or it got too hard.

9. pjmclear

pjmclear Member

Jan 18, 2013
    When does the ghost captain spawn? I had 5 ghost crystals and beat the boss on the 60 floor but died on floor 69. Is there something I'm missing?

10. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    I love that I just got a message from the Dev about how they drew inspiration from Dungelot and Runestone Keeper. Just moments after I realized it was a game in that genre and not just a clicker. Originally I deleted the game because it began like clicker. Once or twice a year I will download and play a clicker but most of the time I prefer anything else. And this game is everything else so far. Nice work Devs. Big love from a big indie supporter.

11. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    Daily Code

Daily Code: 6163 23:00 1/1 - 23:00 2/1
    You will get some rewards when you give this code to SPY GUMBALL which you can find through "setting"-"secret code"
    Happy New Year, guys!! ^^

12. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    You can craft Dragon scale suit here by summoning anvil in lost temple.
    More tips for the boss, read this: http://bit.ly/2fbXu5U
    More tips for the game, read this: https://goo.gl/Jb2AGp

13. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Can anyone explain what vigor is please- I'm at a stage where I can't collect any rewards because I keep getting the message 'vigor is full' - I can't find anything or see anything I can do to see what it is or how I can empty it.

Thanks

14. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Vigor is your carrots or 'energy'. You have to use a couple up before you can claim those prizes (usually 2 vigor).

15. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Ah nice one thanks - it's obvious now really don't know how I missed that

16. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    Daily Code

Daily Code: 6382 23:00 2/1 - 23:00 3/1

17. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    Thanks as always!

18. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    Daily Code

Daily Code: 1346 23:00 3/1 - 23:00 4/1

19. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    You're welcome! I am one member of the devs, if you have any questions/advice/suggestions about the game, you can tell me. And I will do my best to help you guys. Have a nice day. ^^

20. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    Daily Code

Sorry for the late, guys!

Daily Code: 3037
    Period: 23:00 4/1 - 23:00 5/1 (EST)
    04:00 5/1 - 04:00 6/1 (Game Time)