Universal Gumballs & Dungeons (By Qcplay Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 23, 2016.

1. supervisr

supervisr Member

Oct 22, 2014
    What is the answer to secret order? Anyone guessed it yet?

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man we need more people talking about this!

3. yoshihunter

yoshihunter Member

Dec 13, 2016
    Secret order codes are all on the Facebook site. There are about 20 of them plus dailies. Enter enough then enter joinme to get the spy. Even the codes are Easter egg references. Meet the swordsman in the maze enough times when using the adventurer to recruit him.
    Love that each maze has a different mechanic going on as well.
    Save premium currency and buy the two extra mazes as a priority plus they have a cool mechanics going on.

4. supervisr

supervisr Member

Oct 22, 2014
    thanks for the info

5. Exuare

Exuare Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    I can only find the daily's on their Facebook page, where are the other you are talking about?

Thanks in advance

6. Jacky lv

Jacky lv Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2016
    Tips and walkthoughs check this: https://goo.gl/R3a2WW

Like spreadsheet? check this: www.gumballsanddungeons.com

The spreadsheet is created by a good guy whose name in FB is @Randy Mason.
    Please note this spreadsheet is not mobile friendly. It is made for people who use a PC to look things up, etc.
    If you have information to add on the spreadsheet, you can contact this guy, you will be given credit if desired.

7. OrangeKnickers

OrangeKnickers Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Wow, I can only say that this game has been my favorite release since many many weeks. I am not sure if I like it even better than Dungelot 3 yet, but it is definitely close to it. The IAPs are not necessary at all, but I have made three, because I enjoy the game so much and want to support the developers.

The dungeon runs can be compared to Dungelot, except for that they are a tad easier and that each new dungeon has a different mechanic and contains tons of secrets, collectibles, resources, the list goes on.

Gumballs define the different classes, and there are dozens of them. Each can be trained to get better skills, with the right resources you can forge weapons for them and with the right ingredients you can create meals for them that also improve their attritbutes.

The map not only contains the dungeons and Tree of Wisdom (home of your gumballs), but also clickable rewards, the circus with additional quests, and more unlockable locations.

The graphics are crisp and look wonderful, only the gumballs look slightly out of place. There is a premium currency, but it is not required to progress at a nice pace and you earn it for a lot of things, such as hidden gems on the map, fulfilling certain milestones, completing dungeons and so on.

There is also a sort of energy system, looking like carrots and called vigor. You need one to enter a dungeon and two to enter the endless mode of any location. You gain a new carrot after 45 minutes, so this is not a problem later on when a complete dungeon run with 25 floors and all the other activities easily take 35-45 minutes.

I could go on for a long time, but I dont wan't to spoil everything and can only say that this is clearly a project of love, with a lot attention to detail. So just try it and hopefully it proves to be a success for the dev!

8. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I agree with the above poster but man if this had like normal classes or characters instead of gumballs I think it would be even better for me. I like the adult theme of Dungelot but this is pretty deep also.

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Ok this game is scary addictive man! I just go to play a little bit then 2 hours later realized I couldn't stop lol

10. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I thought this was too easy at first, but it has really grown on me. I'm really enjoying it.

11. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    True! Same here :)

12. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    There are tons of hidden event, Easter eggs, and characters when you go deep into the game. It is our intention and belief this game will provide several hundred hours of enjoyment for players and readers. Have fun. ^^

13. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    <1.2.1> Update Announcement

<1.2.1> Update Announcement

Dear Adventurers,we are about to release a new update.

We will have a maintenance to update the game.The server will be turned off and you cannot login the game during the maintenance.

Duration of maintenance:

-Game Time: 06:00 12/20 - 10:00 12/20
    -NewYork Time(EST): 01:00 12/20 - 05:00 12/20
    -London Time: 06:00 12/20 - 10:00 12/20
    -GMT +08 : 14:00 12/20 - 18:00 12/20

This update is an Application Update.After the maintenance finished, you need to manually update game from the App Store or Play Store

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *BEFORE YOU UPDATE BIND YOUR ACCOUNT FIRST*
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >>New Functions
    1.Added New maze- Avallon Fortress
    Activating this maze by collecting puzzle pieces..
    Machinist Gumball will join you after you finish all normal stages.
    2.Enriched the contents of Fruit of World Tree Rewards
    3.Added Celestial Medal Function
    It can help you to enhance your energy in Air War
    Celestial Medals can be gained in Air War instances and the rewards of Eternal Tower.
    You can upgrade Celestial Medals in the “study” tab of the “Enlarge Relics”
    4.Added Airships Album Function

>>Optimization
    1.Optimized Art resources of the Floating Island.
    2.Optimized the display of the Soul-link’s Exclusive Skill
    3.Added triggered effects of some Gumballs’ Exclusive Skill
    4.Adjusted the effects of Swordsmanship Scrolls and Holy Glory
    5.The Gumballs you haven't have will not be shown in the Gumball's Album.
    6.Improved Gumball's ordering rules in the Training Room.
    7.Replaced the background music of the map
    8.Increased Boss’s sound effect of Ancient Arena and Forest of Whispers.
    9.Optimized light effects in the Air War
    10.Optimized the Warning rules of low-blood
    11. Changed the boss of the Saint's Tower

Astana's Projection-Elemental
    Remove the corresponding Pillar will change the attributes of the Boss

Dark Mode
    Dark Ceremony: Launches an attack each 3 rounds to cause 300% damage to enemy, and with Dark Curse effect (HP and MP cannot be restored, for 3 rounds)

Pain Halo: Causes n points of damage to enemy each round (if the battle lasts for a longer time, this damage value is bigger)

Idol of Darkness: Physical resistance +50%, spell resistance +20%; immune to all dark spell

Light Mode
    Holy Purification: Launches an attack every 3 rounds, eliminating the enemy's buff

Cure Halo: Recover n HP each round

Idol of Light: Physical resistance +20%, spell resistance +50%; immune to all light spell

>>Bug Fixed
    1.Fixed some issues of Explosive Pumpkin
    2.Fixed the issue of some resources may lose when you enter or out the cave
    3.Fixed the bug that Abu's Soul only upgrade the power of Persian Powder you already have
    4.Fixed the bug that if Divine Dragon's Wish and death happened at the same time
    5.Fixed the bug that rewards shown is different from the actual quantity in some Air War instances
    6.Fixed the gibberish issue in the Comment interface
    7.Fixed the abnormal consumption of MP in the Forest of Whispers

14. OrangeKnickers

OrangeKnickers Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Wonderful, thanks for the update. I have still a lot of content to tackle, but nice to see that new stuff is already coming along #

15. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Adore this game! This game is Addicting to me! Boy are those Endless Dungeon Bosses tough Level 30 Gun Boss has Kicked my ever loving booty twice now as a Swordfighter ..
    The only thing I would want to see is a offline mode for when I'm away from home, do that & then I'll start supporting through iAP, I don't buy iAP in WiFi only games due to past iOS & PC WiFi games getting canceled & then you lose everything...
    For now I play this amazing game, awaiting hope one day there could be a offline feature.
    Those just starting Don't give up on it!

You got a story, Dungeons to do, Endless Dungeons to do, Resource Collecting, things go build/upgrade so you can feed your gumballs to make them stronger, Gumballs to find & collect I got a bunch but love the red Sword Fighter!
    Codes on there Facebook page it seems every night at 11 pm Eastern time, they give you gifts.
    Some Bosses are tough, you can plan a strategy, rush head on through or just complete & uncover all the tiles, go into the tents or trees save the hog or barbecue it, shops scattered round make your money you gain useful.
    As you go about the game you can set items, & a helper Gumball etc..
    Definitely worth a play!

16. yoshihunter

yoshihunter Member

Dec 13, 2016
    #76 yoshihunter, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    https://m.facebook.com/notes/gumballs-dungeons-forums/list-of-secret-codes/1687139128271880/?refid=18
    List of all current secret codes. Gets you loads of stuff and a new gumball.
    Enjoy
    Anyone know how we can get Eli to look at this game? The guys loved dungealot so this is right up there street

17. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Good stuff. Thanks!

18. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    I am going to have to join the bandwagon here. I have been playing this for days and I don't know 1/2 of what's going on but most importantly, it's fun. Every time I progress a little further, I new system opens up. The content in this game seems ridiculously rich. I am loving it.

If you liked Dungelot, you owe it to yourself to try this game. Don't worry about those Gumballs...they grow on you. ;)

19. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I'm in the Uk and I can't play it today - I open the app and see a please update dialogue box but when I go to the App Store there's no update available - just get the prompt to open the app and when I do I just get a black screen.....

20. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    Would you please contact us through the following URL
    https://qcplay.helpshift.com/a/gumballs-dungeons/