Universal Gumballs & Dungeons (By Qcplay Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Jacky lv

Jacky lv Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2016
    Sorry, I can't get the meaning of energy timer.

2. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Does anyone know yet if you can Save mid dungeon? Not at the point where I've needed to yet but if it can last up to an hour then I suspect I'm going to get a bit annoyed later on if I can't

Thanks

3. Exuare

Exuare Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    #43 Exuare, Dec 14, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    It saves automatically when you close the app and asks you if you want to continue when opening the game again, it's perfect!

4. Exuare

Exuare Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Devs, you've made a GREAT game, really really fun and there's so much going on, 10/10 for me! :)

5. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Wow did not know that! Amazing :)

6. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Brilliant thank you

7. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Me too. Food needs to be explained because I had no clue. Wound up making goblin cakes and not sure if that's good or bad.

In my first dungeon I didn't know why I had an exclamation on me and had to figure that out.

No more playing until I've got a handle on these things, but this game seems pretty awesome... and I see me playing it for a bit.

8. Exuare

Exuare Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Haven't played a lot too but as far as I know you can use the food to combine them for a recipe to enhance the stats of your character

9. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Exactly. Combined to unlock/upgrade stats of your character and after certain unlocks (8 i think) you level up that character.

10. Exuare

Exuare Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Holy crap! Just found a 5 star 'Helmet of Oracle' on the 10th floor during an endless dungeon. + 80hp...!

11. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    Great!! Keep going,There are tons of hidden events and Easter eggs when you go deep into the maze.

12. Bethor

Bethor Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2015
    Basically there's a little time I think they are carrots it only lets you play so much. I've only had the chance to play now and then so it hasn't been an issue but if I sit down and start gaming for a while will I be penalized and not be able to go onto another dungeon.

13. Exuare

Exuare Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    I'm at floor 31 at the moment. And damn, that 30th floor...

Damn those evil monkey's also by the way! ;-) (no spoiler)

14. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    This is just a great game. Tip of the hat to the devs.

Figured out all the little questions I had then it took me an hour to dig my way out of my phone. I see me playing this often. Thanks so much for this outstanding love child of yours.

15. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    you can pause or quit the maze whenever you want.

16. Jacky lv

Dec 13, 2016
    So glad you guys love this game. Thanks for your supports. :) If you need some information about the game ,you can visit our FB Forum (https://goo.gl/ecChhs) and the Wiki (https://gdmaze.wikia.com)

17. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Energy system. Why?

18. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I seen something about upgrading weapons how do you do that?

19. yoshihunter

yoshihunter Member

Dec 13, 2016
    The food system - go to the world tree, select the gumball you want to level up and then create the food. It is worth doing the food that enhances the Passives for every gumball and all the food for ones you use a lot. With over 100 gumballs you won't use them all.
    Energy system - the carrots are your energy, it refills quicker than you can spend it at low levels. There are also unlocks to increase the energy bar as you play. DO NOT pass this game over just because you see the words energy system you would be a fool.
    Gear - you will find gear in each dungeon, it is just for that run so use what's best for the situation. To upgrade gear you can either take the blacksmith route in the skill tree (again resets per level) or some dungeons have upgrade points randomly appear.
    Really recommend checking out the forums, facebooks and wiki as mentioned by Jacky every question in here is answered in depth on there plus so many more. Also lots of secret codes to get you free stuff and a Spy Gumball.

20. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Good lord talk about addicting... so I have some swordsman fragments I am guessing I need a certain amount to make the guy?