iPad Guitar Rock tour!!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Slayer_megadeth, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    guitar Rock Tour's new update is out. And it's now compatible with iPod touch!!!. Thanx a million gameloft :D

2. ITrocks

ITrocks Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Was just about to post a new topic :p It's amazing!!! Increased stability too..i'll have to wait till next month though :( bought UNO.

3. Slayer_megadeth

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    rofl. Uno =)). Just buy a frigging pack of cards. They only cost $2 here in India

4. Slayer_megadeth

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    I was also looking forward to some new songs :(.

5. Freegoo

Freegoo Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    $8 is definitely a little expensive, but a deck of cards != iphone game. Can't play by yourself with the cards, across the internet, plus it's just not as cool! Not to mention the ipod being pretty much available at all times since I always pocket it.

Right now Uno is my most played game, so I guess by that standard it has better value than: Raging Thunder, iphysics lite, Zen Pinball, Bugdom 2, etc... All games that I got for less cash but ended up deleting due to lack of interest.

But to each their own right?

As for Guitar Rock Tour I'll be getting it next week for sure. Money is a little too tight this week (probably because I got Uno too :) ). It's hard to believe a bigger company like Gameloft didn't release it for both platforms in the first place. There doesn't appear to be any reason why it shouldn't have worked fine on an ipod.

6. matt

matt Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Blogger/Student/Public Relations
    Collins,GA
    Just got the game, its ok. The guitar mode is uncomfortable to say the least. It would feel much better in landscape mode. The drum mode is fun and I will probably only play the songs in that mode from now on.

One thing the songs are not performed by the original artists, but they sound ok.

7. iphonelover1223

iphonelover1223 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    hey guys, people who have this game..
    is it really worth 10 bucks??
    and what songs are on it
    a lot? anybody list all of them for me

8. 3Dave

3Dave Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2008
    Senior Artist/Animator
    Monroe, WA
    Is it just me or does Gameloft NEVER have sales? There are quite a few of their apps I've held off on purchasing, in the hopes that they would drop a bit in price (Guitar Rock Tour being one), and it just never happens.

9. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    They do have drops but after a LONG time. BIA, HoS were $10 -> $5.99. Guitar Rock tour is pretty fun, not sure if it's worth 10 bucks though.