Guitar Hero/RockBand fans?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by yourofl10, May 4, 2009.

1. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Any1 here play Guitar Hero? And of them? Or RockBand?
    Me, I play guitar hero on expert some songs I can do on hyper speed 5. (highest).

What about you guys?

2. gscal

gscal Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    You ever tried Satch Boogie on expert in Performance Mode at Hyperspeed 5 in GHWT? Me neither. :p Although I dabble in between hard and medium on the guitar. I'm still stuck at medium on the drums, they're so dang confusing.

3. aboll2009

aboll2009 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    School
    Atlantis
    I play expert on everything, I beat The Devil Goes Down To Georgia on hyperspeed 5 on expert. Thats right. I pwn.

4. gscal

gscal Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Man, that was my first GH game. I remember slaving for hours, trying to beat that. Finally, just when I was about to retire for the night, I beat it. Then I tried that same process in Medium, then Hard, and I'm now working on Expert. :p

5. Mhans13

Mhans13 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    well i didn't do anything in hyperspeed or whatever but i did beat through the fire and flames on expert.

6. Swordplay

Swordplay Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Chicago
    I suck at rhythm games but love music so I bought rockband 1&2 and can play it on hard.

7. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    I have Guitar Hero and Rock Band but I don't play it as much as I used to. At my peak, I could pass every GH song on expert except Raining Blood and Jordan. I seldom play Rock Band, and I only play drums. I usually play Hard, but I can do some experts.

8. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

hard/expert drums - rockband / guitar hero wt, still stuck on hard with some of the metallica songs :(

9. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    I forgot:

Bass: Expert
    Guitar: Expert

Drums: Easy (I suck at them)
    Mic: Havent tried

10. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Rock Band II (Yay Grateful Dead downloadable content!!! 6 more songs to still be released!!!)

Bass - Expert
    Guitar - Expert on a majority
    Drums - Easy (drummin' is freaking hard!) [They say it's the closest one on RB to if you can do it on expert, you can actually play the song in real life]

11. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    I'm a TTR god, if that counts for everything. I tap so hard and skillfully that sometimes you can actually see the fingerprints left on my screen! Yes, I definitely have them L33T skills :cool: 97% on Two Weeks - All That Remains

12. aboll2009

aboll2009 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    School
    Atlantis
    I'm on half of the leaderboards for all of the extreme songs.

P.S. I can play drums? Cool