Universal Guardian Sword (by Picsoft Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jul 19, 2015.

1. LillyP

LillyP Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2015
    You got him? Congrats!! :)

2. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    ...I was making a joke ##

3. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    What am I missing with these damn Explosive Pots? First enemy to truly stump me.

Other than Whirlwind I can't do anything to them, and I can't take out two in one battle relying on just that.

I get the no magic or melee bit (though it's the first non-melee enemy that Heavy hasn't worked on...?) but why aren't crossbows even doing anything to these f'ers?

4. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    They have extremely high defense, use Phoenix's level 2 burn to reduce their defense to 0 or use Invisible if you have that.

5. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #285 houseofg, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    I've maxed out the fairy and Leopold but had been ignoring the parrot (so I can only reduce defense to 50% at this point)...Was wondering! Also good to know about invisible. For some reason I was thinking defensive spells wouldn't work. Thanks!

Edit: those things are still a pain in the butt, though I did get past them. Took out the Kraken in one try without gems or clocks though! Much easier than Triton.

6. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    The extreme grinding required for buying the final set of gear has all but killed my interest in the game. Unlike all previous tiers your coin income does not scale at a similar rate as the rate at which the prices for the final tier has increased. It's unfortunate but I definitely enjoyed the game a lot before this point. I guess the grinding could be alleviated if you have the Gnome/Ronin/either of the dragons, but that's a whole another ball of wax and not worth getting into.

7. LillyP

LillyP Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2015
    What level are you? You don't need all latest gear. I have only the sword level 12. I was level 76
    with shield level 11(forge+5), armor level 11, cape level 11(forge+1) and crossbow level 8. My teammate is Golem(level5). I did have Bahamut and Leviathan but I also tried Golem and it worked.
    Btw, you need secret skill, legendary tiles and relics for
    the real demon lord.

8. LillyP

LillyP Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2015
    But I was... ###

9. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    I'm level 66 before fighting the Dark Knight and reforging or buying new equipment is more or less the same. It's a money sink which requires a pretty heavy grind.

Also, I'm not going to purchase any teammates for the simple reason that the devs made the bundles one time offers. I got all the offers way before the endgame and I had thought I would decide on which bundle to get when I needed it, but nope, one time deal so they pressure you to make a choice. And I made mine.

10. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Oh, I thought I'd accidentally spoiled the game for myself XD

11. buntu

buntu New Member

Aug 10, 2015
    I just defeated the Kraken, where do i have to go now? Can anyone help me please?

12. LillyP

LillyP Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Go to Demon Gate.

13. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Northeast-most part of map. Plenty new fighting and story on old map tiles along the way.

14. LillyP

LillyP Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2015
    You got the last Sword Skill and all 4 legendary tiles yet? If yes, I'm sure you can get the demon lord or even the real demon lord with some level 12 gears and regular teammate. My fav map to grind is Demon Castle 2(with Coin Boost and XP Boost Tiles).
    For extra teammates, I think it's better that I got them before endgame coz I need to grind them for their higher skills, imho though.

15. LillyP

LillyP Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Let's call it even. :p

16. buntu

buntu New Member

Aug 10, 2015
    I must've missed something, i can't leave the underwater area.

17. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #297 houseofg, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    Not sure what you mean. You should be able to proceed around the map as always.

Behemoth (wild boar) is kicking my butt! That's a lot of attacks in a row! Anyone have tips on him?

And were we supposed to get a Death ability at some point? I have the rune that makes me immune but I've noticed that enemies are often immune too.

Edit: okay, took down Behemoth.
    Brought in THREE defensive spells and let Leonel and Lightning Blast spell do most of the attacking.

18. buntu

buntu New Member

Aug 10, 2015
    I leave underwater to frog swamp and can't transform back to human, so i can't use the evil eye to discover the path out of the water. I can only move between the two water tiles on the left. :(

19. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Okay I'm there now checking it out. It is not obvious but you should be able to simply click to go right, where you know the secret path to be, without transforming or using the eye.

20. LillyP

LillyP Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2015
    #300 LillyP, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    You can tap on the invisible tile on the ground without using Evil Eye. Try tapping the first one connected to water tile.
    Edit: Sorry, just see houseofg's post. It's the same thing. :eek: