GUARDIAN CROSS by Square Enix

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by bigghurt, Sep 13, 2012.

1. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Please use my code before starting the game and you will get one of the best ff cards cerberus a 4 star rare.

My code:

YB90171

Five more people and everyone after will get the best card in the game when they use the code

2. Crave

Crave New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    USA
    Guardian Cross Code SP30913

Use my code so we can both get the Final Fantasy Cards. I'd also like to get some friends in the game from the TouchArcade community, so add me even if you have a referrer.

3. BGrifter

BGrifter Member

Jul 20, 2012
    This is really cool, glad I gave it a try.

Invite Code: BQ79802

4. Uddersito

Uddersito New Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Get it

Use my referral as I'm working for the first time to complete this, you'll get a rare card aswell! OU47815

5. bigghurt

Apr 18, 2012
    bump!

Please use my code before starting the game and you will get one of the best ff cards cerberus a 4 star rare.

My code:

YB90171

Five more people and everyone after will get the best card in the game when they use the code

6. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    LL30534 use my invite code and get a free rare card!

7. SamFury

SamFury Member

Mar 24, 2010
    My ID is SamiasFury! Please add me!

My friend code is: UW49549

8. Thomadin2

Thomadin2 Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Name: Thomadin
    Code: AS65303

I'd really like it if someone uses my Code, I've always been a Final Fantasy fan! :D

9. BGrifter

BGrifter Member

Jul 20, 2012
    So what's the most efficient way to distribute the five star rewards? It sounds like if you use the friends code of someone with 25 invites both the referrer and the new player get the five star card, is that correct or does the referrer get the five star and the newbie a Mandragora?

10. bigghurt

Apr 18, 2012
    bump!

My code:

YB90171

Four more people and everyone after will get the best card in the game when they use the code. P.s. to the question above to my understanding the person who uses another persons code gets the card from the tier they are on.

11. BGrifter

BGrifter Member

Jul 20, 2012
    If we can confirm this it seems like the move is to load up all the referrals on one or two people to guarentee the top tier reward. If anybody has received something other than a Mandragora could post that's be great.

12. Shinface

Shinface New Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Add me~

Use my referral code at the beginning!

ZX42174 (case sensitive)

Thanks!

13. sirbloody

sirbloody New Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Please use my code!

DU24847

Thanks again!

14. bigghurt

Apr 18, 2012
    bump!

Please use my code before starting the game and you will get one of the best ff cards cerberus(he is the second to last card and higher than a mandragora) a 4 star rare.

My code:

YB90171

One more person and everyone after will get the best card in the game when they use the code.

15. stevenc89

stevenc89 Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2011
    This game is amazing! Its heavily inspired by Rage of Bahamut but the graphics, music and the quality of production are definitely top notch!

When you begin a new game, you may enter my invitation code:
    KL68847

Then both of me and you will earn a LIMITED RARE Final Fantasy Character Cards.

Here some tips for beginner:
    +ACE type guardian is the strongest with all stat (110%) while COOL type gets all stat (100%)
    +Combine all your 1 star guardian into your strongest (Preferably 4 star onwards).
    +If you don't have 4 star guardian, get a Naga and level it up to LVL50, i'll learn revive.
    +In Hunting Mode, keep practicing to learn how to shoot down moving guardians.
    +When you level your Guardian to a certain level, it will learn a new abilities.
    +Once you start a new game, try to friend as many people as you can using the random search (There will be a limit, but can be increased via levelling)
    +Friend points (FP) are important for redeeming items such as hunting/colosseum tickets.

Happy Hunting! : )

16. BGrifter

BGrifter Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Just tried it out and used a second device to add Big's invite code, just got a Mandragora instead of the four star reward. Looks like if you have multiple iOS devices you're better off just using your primary account's invite code as you'll have to rack up 25 to have a shot at the big reward.

Or you know, use my code... BQ79802

17. Alcadeias

Alcadeias Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    The higher tier rewards are only for the recruiters; ALL newcomers who use a referral code get the lowest tier reward (Mandragora). Still, it's a nice little reward.

My code is AC12719

Team name is Alcadeias

18. DrRadon

DrRadon Active Member

Mar 9, 2012
    It would be fun if another one or two people could use my ID.

ID KR71282 :)

19. NetShira

NetShira New Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Please add my friend code and we'll both benefit

Hi :) Add me as a friend and we'll both get FP and a free card!
    Friend Invite code: BP10195

20. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    QP88066

For those who add me message me after and I'll give you a 3 star rare as a bonus. My in game name is Rikard