Universal Growtopia (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 10, 2013.

1. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    My kids enjoy (maybe enjoyed, I haven't seen them play it much these days) the game but it's just not something I could get into. I'd rather play Survivalcraft, Junk Jack, or something else with a more robust single player experience that I own.

2. Tannorexic

Tannorexic Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in the spiritual realm
    Its interesting that someone could get into JJ, but not GT..
    JJ was one of the first creational games I ever played, but I got bored of it after a few weeks.. Due to lack of updates and a narrow feature list..
    growtopia has such a broad range of activities..
    Its impossible to get bored due to constant updates and pretty much unlimited things to do.

Took me a while to get the hang of everything, but once I did, phew, it's become, by far, the best game I've ever played in my life.
    Been playing for 7 months, it has never lost that spark.
    Imma be playing this til I'm an old pensioner.

The devs have really upped their game, the past two updates have been HUGE.
    Props to the devs! (if they still swing by TA)

3. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    I haven't been able to play since my iPad broke......well not entirely broke but it won't connect to wifi anymore.
    Is there going to be a computer version or anything?

4. Tannorexic

Dec 5, 2011
    Student

If you're on windows there's a PC version downloadable at-
    Www.growtopiagame.com

5. Snozberry

Jan 21, 2012
    Woah! So much has changed. I don't know how I'm going to catch up with everything. Chemicals is confusing me the most..and how do you get butterflies??? They appear in wheat? Or you have to break wheat?

6. Tannorexic

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    Butterflies come from breaking wheat or grass I've heard.. Apparently there's a piglet leash released too, but ..haven't seen one yet..

Chemicals can be mixed in the lab, just check for recipes or experiment.. You can cook food in a lab now too.

Last update is really cool.. But then again, that's nothing new.every update is bloody brilliant!

7. Snozberry

Jan 21, 2012
    Thankies.

I was teaching my nephew how to play growtopia today, and he called it "grope-topia" HAHAHAHAHAH gives it a whole new meaning!

8. Tannorexic

Dec 5, 2011
    Student
    Omg ## that's hilarious..
    I heard a big update is coming soon.. I wonder what it'll be..

9. CrimsonShadow

CrimsonShadow New Member

Dec 22, 2013
    I was thinking of a sort of "Depository System" if you will, that allows users to purchase from worlds selling goods while the owner is elsewhere or offline. The owner would use his wrench on the machine, select any item in his inventory, and deposit it. Then there would be a setting where he selects any item that exists in Growtopia, and select the quantity of that item. (I.E. Selects World Locks>Quantity: 3) And the buyer uses his wrench on the machine and selects any item in his inventory (There will be a banner in the HUD of the machine stating what you must deposit to get the product) and if it is the item that it says you're supposed to put in, you get the product that the owner was selling. (If incorrect item is attemptedly deposited, the machine won't accept that item.) ;)

10. CrimsonShadow

CrimsonShadow New Member

Dec 22, 2013
    The piglet leash is obtained by breaking redwood wall, and do not be mislead, it CAN'T be gotten by breaking magic bacon wallpaper, so don't let liars cut you short! ‼️

11. ChickyBro

ChickyBro New Member

Apr 2, 2019
    Male
    #331 ChickyBro, Apr 2, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2019
    IMG_4324.JPG
    Growtopia
    Ubisoft
    Genres: Games Adventure Action
    Free​

IMG_4325.PNG

IMG_4326.PNG

IMG_4327.PNG

IMG_4328.PNG

IMG_4329.PNG

IMG_4330.PNG

Welcome to Growtopia, the world’s most creative free to play sandbox!
    Growtopia is a popular MMO game where everyone is a hero! Play together with wizards, doctors, star explorers and superheroes! Discover thousands of unique items and build your own worlds!

• JOIN OUR ENORMOUS COMMUNITY - millions of players are waiting for you to join and have fun!
    • BUILD literally anything – castles, dungeons, skyscrapers, artwork, puzzles - even your favorite movie scenes!
    • CREATE YOUR UNIQUE CHARACTER Become literally anyone! From space knight with a lightsaber to a noble queen with your own dragon!
    • PLAY THOUSANDS OF MINI GAMES generated by other players! From parkour and races to PVP battles and ghost hunting!
    • CRAFT AND TRADE Craft new items and trade them to other players!
    • MONTHLY UPDATES! We do our best to entertain you with exciting monthly updates involving new items and events!
    • EXPLORE countless unique pixel worlds - you can enter any of them!
    • CROSS PLATFORM! Play with your friends anywhere – on smartphones, tablets or using the desktop client, - the progress is shared!

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 121MB

12. ChickyBro

ChickyBro New Member

Apr 2, 2019
    Male
    I really want TouchArcade to review this game so I made this thread.