Universal Grimnight Heroes: Survivors (by Gold Helm Games LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JackDerp, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Just in case you missed my question : are you sure about the cloud saves? Cause i could not find my character progression from my iphone to my ipad. Is there anything i am missing?

2. Sagar Asthana

Sagar Asthana Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Yes i got it for android, Thanks! Will be buying the remove ads option now. One suggestion though would be to introduce a quit game option or like make the game quit by pressing the back button. I always have to close the game by minimizing it from the recents app menu and clear it from there.
    Great game nevertheless!

breban1 likes this.
  3. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    One more thing i wanted to mention here was that when I'm trying to purchase the game, it's saying that my purchase currency is not supported? Why is that happening?
    I have purchased several games over the years but never experienced such an issue. Please fix it so that i can buy the game. I already have the purchase amount loaded on my google play wallet

4. breban1

breban1 Well-Known Member

#64 breban1, Jun 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    Yes, it should work but you would need iCloud Keychain enabled on your devices.

If you have 2 different games on 2 devices now, don't enable keychain or you might sync the wrong save.

Can you join the discord so we can get it sorted out?

Discord:
    https://discord.gg/CJW7kyYbgb

5. breban1

I have no idea why that would happen.

1) When you say "purchase the game", do you mean purchase "Remove Ads"?
    2) Does it show the correct currency in the game?

6. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Sorry no discord… :(

7. breban1

8. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    I just beat Underworld and unlocked Dracula’s Castle. I think it needs a coin boost but I’m not too sure. I only earned 384 coins with doubler in a 20 min run with a win on the third level. It’s sounds ok but subsequent turns when I have beaten level one again I earned half of my original amount. Not sure if I played bad or that’s by design. But I am on last level and only earned enough to level up my swordsman (I think one short of full) and buy two books. I have yet to unlock a character. There will be a lot of grinding to unlock everyone, upgrade and try all the books. I could be wrong. Maybe I am just not good lol. Others seem to have more characters. Did you guys buy coins? Or earn enough? How much are your average runs? A loss coins are very low. A win they are about 250-450. Only reason I don’t want to buy coins is I do want to earn my character. Anyways I could be wrong. Maybe it’s a good amount. Game is fun. I do look forward to the different characters. Hoping there are some different power ups and such. I’m off to give Dracula a try shortly. I hope you do well with it. Lots of fun.

Attached Files:

Sagar Asthana likes this.
  9. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    I mean remove ads button. When i click on it it shows 0.99$ instead of my native currency which is why i cannot purchase the remove ads option.

10. breban1

So sorry!

I'll get you set up. Join discord or email: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/G3qYVhXE

Sagar Asthana likes this.
  11. Sagar Asthana

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
  12. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Hey, @breban1.

If you’re looking for feedback I’ve got something: can you move the hero’s life bar above or below the experience meter (and the same size as the XP meter) so it’s easier to see? And, if so, you could make it an option if people want to display it that way or leave it the way it is.

I still don’t quite understand why there’s even a boss to fight (that’s unbeatable) after the 20 minutes is up. But I guess it’s better than the game just defaulting back to the title. I’m sure you had plans for the boss somewhere down the line, it just seems strange how it is now.

I noticed you have to pick which book you’re using every time you close the app and start again. Would it be possible to lock that in until we decide to change it?

Can I just say, those spiders In The Crypt are creepy as heck! :eek: Thankfully I’ve moved past that and am moving on to The Underworld. Thanks for listening and joining in with the TA community. I’m really enjoying the game!

13. breban1

First off, thanks for your support - feedback is very much appreciated!

I like the idea of the life meter up top. Having it as an option like you said sounds like a good way to do it. Default to how it is, but have the option. I'll see if I can get that in the first update.

Yeah, I originally wanted the boss fights to be a really tough fight, but it didn't make it in the final build. Believe it or not, I'm working on that as we speak. I plan to have a build out to testers this week to try it out!

Should be easy enough. I'll try to get this in the first update, it will be lower priority though.

Hahaha, yeah they can get ya panicked while playing.

I'm so appreciative of the TA folks, you all are the best, seriously!

If I may ask some questions to you (and anyone else who wants to answer):

1) How do you feel about the game difficulty/controls? Too easy, too hard, just right?
    2) How are the "minimal" tutorials in the game? (first game one where it says auto attack in last direction, book tutorial, coins tutorial, etc.) Should I add more text, be more clear? Or are they just right?
    3) Do you feel the coin rewards are reasonable?

Thanks again for the feedback and support!

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  14. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    lol always think alike. I was going to ask next time I posted about the book. I keep going in without one on a first run next time I play. It should lock till changed.
    And yes! Those spiders are creepy lol. I hate spiders and those were actually creeping me out. I was hated being swarmed by them. Added to the stress fun. Lol

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  15. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    What hero do you recommend?

16. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    I suggest the mage as the first unlock. He is unique in a sense that he doesn’t have any melee attacks. While having low health/speed stats, and not having access to weaponry other heroes do, they are compensated by the strong fireball skill and the detonate passive.

solarnya likes this.
  17. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    @Jstorm Thank you for your advices.
    As I thought, it seems like mage is must have.
    I'll unlock him.

18. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Finally finished the Crypt. If I never see another spider it will be too soon!

@breban1, going back to your earlier question, I still think the barbarian could use a slight boost to something. It feels like axe swing time would be the most beneficial…. But maybe damage? Also consider removing the pop up for key pickup after the first one. Other than that, still very much enjoying the game.

19. breban1

Congrats on finishing the Crypt!

In regards to the Barbarian: I will decrease the Axe swing delay for the first update, so keep an eye out for it some time this week!

I thought about only showing the key pickup dialog the first time each run, but I was worried that you may miss seeing that you got one with the hectic-nature of the game. I'll give this some more thought though.

@Harpua Question for you, hoping you can answer: How do you feel about the difficulty of the game?

20. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    Imo, difficulty feels like it's where it should be. I still haven't lasted longer than 10 minutes after about 15 runs but I don't survive long in Vampire Survivors either so I may just suck lol.