iPhone Grimm Fairy Tales Photo Hunt Trailer & Codes

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Megatouch1, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Megatouch1

Megatouch1 Member

Jul 18, 2012
    #1 Megatouch1, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    Not only is it hot women, it's hot comic book women, and who doesn't love that?? Plus there's werewolves, a murderous Mad Hatter, some creepy alien monster-looking thingy and have i mentioned the hot women??

It's a really fun game, with some really excellent art work. Check out the trailer, if you like it, head on over to the app store. Either way, we'd love to hear some feedback, thanks! Also, I can rustle up some codes if people are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEzMYm3MXus&feature=plcp

iTunes Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-hunt-grimm-fairy-tales/id537262475?mt=8

2. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I will be buying this for sure, I love Megatouch games. Really wish Luck 11's would get GameCenter, my wife thinks she is the best player in the world.

3. Megatouch1

Megatouch1 Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Hey man, thanks, we appreciate your loyalty! We do want to revisit some of our older apps and I'm sure that would be included... check our facebook page for the latest!

4. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    This looks awesome! I tried some photohunting when i first got an iphone but bad eyesight made it a bit too hard. This should be sweet on my new Ipad though. A couple of questions:

-Are there multiple save slots? My girl loves these kind of games as well.
    -Timers only or do you have a zen/relax mode as well?
    -Replayable? I mean some kind of random differences upon playing a new game.

Watching the trailer really makes my fingers itch to hit the buy button,but i will control myself while awaiting your answers or maybe even a promo. Looks excellent.

5. Megatouch1

Megatouch1 Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Yeah, Photo Hunt on an iPhone can be tough!

-Works with Game Center leaderboards, has challenges for extra points
    -There is a Classic mode with timers and a Casual mode, which is not timed. I would recommend trying Casual first, these pics have so much going on in them, they may seem super challenging at first, but once you get used to it, gets a bit easier, but not too easy!
    -Yeah, it's set up so you shouldn't get repeat pics for quite awhile(database is 1000 strong)

Send me a PM & I'll hook you up with a code.

6. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Me! :p Where are the hot men?!!

You didn't mention hot men, so I guess I can safely skip it even though I like the picture-difference-finding genre. :rolleyes:

Rustle up some hot men artwork while you're at it! :)

7. Megatouch1

Megatouch1 Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Well there are dudes in the game but, alas, not as scantily clad our our heroines! I would direct you to our countertop Megatouch machines this fall as we re-did all of our "Hunks" game content, PG, R and X-rated!!

Thanks for the comments!

8. fluffernutter

fluffernutter Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2011
    I used to work in a bar and I have spent a lot of time playing Megatouch games. I always thought they would be a great fit on the iPad. I didn't realize that any had been released, I can't wait to check them out. Please port as many as possible.:)

9. fluffernutter

fluffernutter Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2011
    #9 fluffernutter, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    Love this game, very high quality. Looks awesome on the ipad3. It's also pretty challenging, me and my son have only made it through round 9 so far. I was lucky enough to get a pm code from the dev, but I am definitely going to buy another of their photo hunt games.

10. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Developer
    Wisconsin
    I was also one of the lucky ones to get a promo code.
    I love the Grimm Fairy Tales show on tv, including the comic books.
    This game is a relaxing way to pass time and the art is awesome, and the game is well done.