Universal GRID Autosport (By Feral Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Nov 24, 2017.

1. dasker4444

dasker4444 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    #101 dasker4444, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    you're right. Sorry, I'm one of the first ones to complain about the lack of triple A in the AppStore and I'm making this mistake, the truth is that I buy gift cards and with them the games and now I have 8 dollars currently and wanted to avoid buying another one of 10 dollars. But you're absolutely right.
    The truth is very resentful from what happened with bioshock, that was very disappointing.
    They never fixed it.
    And how sad it is not to be able to enjoy bioshock on an iPhone 7 or iPad Pro with gamepad mfi

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I would pay it
    Hell I paid what would amount to 35$ us for final fantasy x/x-2 Hd Remaster on mobile (its Japan only)
    Most I have paid for a mobile game zero regrets
    This one should have been sold for more than 10$ we got a big time deal on this one!

3. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    was just in my ipads settings, noticed 'boost back' is turned off. curious, what is that?

4. Powerbacon

Powerbacon Active Member

Oct 16, 2010
    edddeduck, it's already on Brazilian app store?! I can't find it!!
    I'm crazy for it!!
    Please, tell to all feral devs that they're awesome! I'm going to buy anything that you port if its good like this game!!!
    Celebrate now, you guys are incredible!!!

5. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    I noticed that also. Turned it on but no clue what it does, maybe unlocked all cars for single races?

6. dasker4444

dasker4444 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2016
    you're right. Sorry, I'm one of the first ones to complain about the lack of triple A in the AppStore and I'm making this mistake, the truth is that I buy gift cards and with them the games and now I have 8 dollars currently and wanted to avoid buying another one of 10 dollars. But you're absolutely right.
    The truth is very resentful from what happened with bioshock, that was very disappointing.
    They never fixed it.
    And how sad it is not to be able to enjoy bioshock on an iPhone 7 or iPad Pro with gamepad mfi

7. sarfa

sarfa Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    I also am using an iPhone X and I agree about the brightness. At some point the screen dims. I barely noticed it, but when I closed the game the screen suddenly got brighter. Is this a known issue?

8. MacrosTheBlack

MacrosTheBlack Well-Known Member

May 23, 2009
    Illinois

I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have snapped like that. Feral is one of my all time favorite developers and I know they pour their heart and soul into these games. I feel like even at $9.99, we’re stealing from them. Hopefully they keep up the iOS ports as I’d love to see them pickup where 2k failed and fix up Bioshock or port over xcom 2.

9. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    Question regarding the controls, I’m using tilt with 3D touch. What does 3D touching do? Does it change gears? Or tapping/pressing harder makes you go faster, ang a lighter press makes you go slower like stepping or relseasing the gas pedal? Coz ot doesn’t explain in the game

10. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Are you sure? it's a port of last gen console title

i also want to know, downloading now on ipad pro 2015

You should mention what the IAP is on the store page
    or some people might get turned off because seeing the "IAP" and no explanation whatsoever in store page
    actually even if you priced it 20$ i will still buy it

an XCOM 2 port will be an instabuy app
    even better if they can release it on Switch :D

11. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    There ya go! ;)

12. zergslayer69

Apr 21, 2010
    While we are on the topic of controls, I don’t get how drag racing works. I’m using the wheel touch control and I know you roll up to the lines so that the event starts. But how in the world do you shift?

13. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    Swipe up with your left thump #

14. NewZealand

NewZealand Active Member

Jul 13, 2017
    I have read on forums that the IPhone X suffers from overheating due to the powerful processor and the glass back.

After 25 minutes of playing my phone dimmed twice and just under the camera it was very hot.

15. slighmd

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    Playing on an X and yeah, the side where the camera and side button is does get hot while playing. The home bar at the button should fade away as it’s really annoying. Also, I’m on tilt controls. What does 3D touch do?

16. what

what Member

Aug 9, 2009
    med student
    philippines
    Seems like I’m getting framedrops on my x with ultra graphics. Anyone with the same issues?

3d touch gives you analog gas and break. Still cant work out thr depth though haha (came from a 6+)

17. slighmd

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    Oh cool thanks. Yeah I also get frame drops especially when I play on the cockpit view and when I enable HD content downloading. But how do you know ultra graphics is enabled or disabled?

18. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  19. zergslayer69

Apr 21, 2010
    Anybody feel like they’re fighting the controls when using the touch wheel? I’m on iPad and only options for me are tilt and touch wheel (outside of controller) and the wheel is fine when doing light turns but when you need to do really sharp turns I feel like I have to keep using the flash back because I have to compensate for the controls being weird.

20. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    i'll try it when it finished downloading
    for me though touch and tilt is not an option 12.9 ipad is too heavy for that
    my only option is MFI controller, got my nimbus with me