Universal Green the Planet (by PUMO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 11, 2015.

1. the_goat_king

the_goat_king Member

Feb 20, 2015
    I understand what everything does except the comet radar upgrading. What does that give me?

2. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    It looks like the asteroids come in waves, and the wave cycles round at least once if you don't shoot them all down the first time (possibly it cycles round until you destroy all the asteroids in the wave). This would explain the gaps in the asteroids, because you destroyed most of them the first time and need to wait for the remaining ones to cycle round again.

Or it could just be my imagination.

3. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    That's what I've worked out too I think.

What I still can't understand is the currency you get from them. I thought the more you greened your planet the more cash you got but I'm just starting my 4th planet and I saved up enough cash before starting the new one to max out my lazier and get up to 80% greened but I'm getting almost no money when shooting...

I'm not sure how much more time I want to put into it to be honest, there's a distinct lack of variety going on

4. armanac

armanac New Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Does anyone else have the game close on them randomly. Every time it closes it goes back to a previous point in the game. Starting to get annoying as I love this game.

5. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I don't understand the progression. Greened the first planet pretty quickly, then it just restarts on a new planet like nothing happened?

6. kleerkoat

kleerkoat Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    still no way to remove ads?

I liked its brainless gameplay but dang the ads are annoying.

7. stephenk

stephenk Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    I cant stop myself from shootin' stars and destroy everthin'

8. poprincess

poprincess Member

Oct 2, 2015