iPad Great new game!!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sparks, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Bop It! by "Snake Head Software" has released a paid and free version of "Bop It", Personally, I am loving them so far. Also, it is only .99.

CHECK THEM OUT, It is SO much fun!

Paid: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=303125975&mt=8

Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=303251778&mt=8

QUOTE:

"Admit it, there are times you just wanted to Bop someone. Well now you can! Check out Bop-It!

Bop-It! is a just-for-fun game that can help you relieve a bit of stress. Take a Bop at the SnakeHead bag or better yet, take a picture of someone you know (or select an image from your Photo Library) and Bop them like crazy with a variety of "Boppers". Perhaps you'd like to watch an egg or tomato spatter on their face. Or maybe throwing shoes or a toaster at them is more your cup of tea. The possibilities are endless!"

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    hmmmmm.....are you part of SnakeHead Software?

3. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

I am one of their beta testers.

4. rIcHrAnDoM

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Oh i see. i already tried Bop it Lite. Thank you for the info, Sparks. Could you ask about the promised update to Flying Aces?

5. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

I understand your concern your concern about the Flying Aces, All I can say, is control and AI changes have been submitted. Also, right now, they are working on Pause/Play, Throttle, etc. That will be available in minimum of a week, maximum of three.

6. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

BTW, the lite does not do the full justice. With the full, you can choose pictures and other cool things.

7. rIcHrAnDoM

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Thank you very much for all the info.

8. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Be careful when choosing thread titles in the future, some people don't take kindly to generic titles that don't tell what the thread is about. ^ ^