Great How To Build Your Ap Business Blogs

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by 1stSPIN, Nov 23, 2014.

1. 1stSPIN

1stSPIN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Own 1stSPIN
    China / Canadian
    Today I read some very informative blogs on how to build your app business. Developers that used various methods to build their business and reveal informative data. I googled which are the best countries for admob to get this info

I will get back to that tomorrow and read up on what others have experienced.

Todate I have not found the 1 or 2 places that have large number of gamers seeking what is new in the market. If that does not exist then the only way I see to go it along and build your brand is to invest heavily until you get that critical mass need to get your app to go viral and that is of course if you are betting on the right horse. The only place to do that is to put it in from of gamers and that is to put it on their device as they are playing. I may change my opinion as I research this business or if you have other data that contradicts this

2. Destined

Destined Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    It is a pretty fragmented market but there are a few places like here with a critical mass. The escapist also has a good critical mass however developers aren't allowed to post there, might be interesting if you were looking to advertise.

3. 1stSPIN

1stSPIN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Own 1stSPIN
    China / Canadian
    Thank you for the info.

Posting is good if there is real end user activity. I experienced that with a forum call iPodLounge during my iPod days. Within a week I had enough cash coming in from distributors, resellers and end users to build a team of people to make, package and ship the product around the world (by the way I live in China) and a nice profit at the end of it. Those forum days are gone because of the lack of interest and faith people have in forums. You don't have to look far, a post here can drum up a few responses but I think all of the responses come from people in the trade. So it don't work the way it use to. Remember there are a few billion end users. But display ads get seen before posts so advertising still has merit if there is a proven flow of interested people. I think here we can learn a lot from each other by sharing info and constructive critic.

I will put up a post and hope to inspire developers here to visit all of the free games our community make and get back to the creators. So if any of you have a game I will go and download it and get back to you and I hope I will one of many.:) Today I am going to the beach for some down time but I will start looking at the different game posts and take interest in this business now that I have both feet in it. :)