Great game idea

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by intouch123, Jan 7, 2009.

1. intouch123

intouch123 New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    I've got a good idea for a relatively simple game that I'm surprised no one has released on the app store yet. Unfortunately I'm not a proficient programmer and need some help. Get back to me if you're interested, I think it could be good.

2. Andres

Andres Member

Dec 25, 2008
    I would if I could

sorry I would help if I had a mac but oh well, hey but u know what would make a great game , a worms clone. U know that game where u shoot stuff at other worms and try to killem . If u don't know what I'm talkn about YouTube it ( worms 2d). It's an awsome game that needs to be on the iphone. I am aware of ishoot but it's not a very good clone. I was thinking more of stick man like characters with a variety of weapons with wifi multiplayer . I would pay up to $10 for that if it was really close to worms 2d. Btw how do I post!? I can't figure out how to put up my own post/poll.

3. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    hmmmm...........whats your game idea

4. Altrez

Altrez Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    IT
    Kentucky
    intouch123,

What is your idea? You can send me a PM if you would like to talk. I have a Mac and a developer's license.

-Altrez

5. intouch123

intouch123 New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    bump cause this is really a good idea. i don't feel like discussing it openly, but if you're interested in working on a new, simple project then PM me.

6. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    im interested, i'll PM you