Great BIG War Game - PRIZE DRAWS

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Rubicon, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Lead Programmer, Chief Bottlewasher
    Isle of Wight, UK
    We have some merchandising packs left over from our recent release activities and we've decided it will be fun to give them away to our loyal customers. It's just for fun, so no skills are needed.

Full details on our forum, here: http://www.rubicondev.com/forum/view...php?f=24&t=433

At the end of each month, for the rest of the year, we will award one prize package to a player picked at random off our leaderboard. (http://www.rubicondev.com/gbwg/leaderboard.php)

To qualify, you just need to win one online match, which triggers you being added to the leaderboard. That's it.

However, so we can contact the winner, you will also need a "proper" (ie non-guest) account on the forum. Unless you're already known to us, you should sign up with the same name as that of your game's online account. (This is so we can find you when you win.) In that event, we will contact you via the forum's private message facility to ask for shipping details. If this goes unanswered, we'll pick another player ad infinitum until we find someone who wants the prize.

[​IMG]

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Just when I thought it couldn't get better!

3. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Great marketing. Ok, I'll buy the game...I would totally sport that mug

4. Rubicon

Feb 22, 2011
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Yeah, we ordered a "surplus" supply of mugs for ourselves. The office and all our homes are full of the bloody things now, lol.

5. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    I just made coffee and totally wish I had one of the mugs!

6. Rubicon

Feb 22, 2011
    Isle of Wight, UK
    One sugar please. :)

7. Rubicon

Feb 22, 2011
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Congrats to James Bucci who won the first prize draw. Your stuff has just been sent out.

The next drawing will take place on Friday, so if you're on the fence about buying the game, now's the time. :)