Gravity Guy is coming soon - from the makers of Fragger

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tatuman, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tatuman

tatuman Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Hi,

We are very excited to announce the next game from the makers of Fragger and GSwitch Flash game:
    Gravity Guy

Gravity Guy is an insanely addictive one-touch game and it will be available in a few weeks!

Let us know what do you think of the trailer and we hope you are as excited as we are!

All the best,
    Miniclip

2. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Looks pretty cool. 30 levels seem less though? But if it's as engaging (and as difficult, at least for the gold cup) as gravity runner is, I am sure I could get a lot of hours out of it. :)

3. tatuman

Nov 1, 2008
    Hi,

We just wanted to let you know that we will be withdrawing 5 promo codes of Gravity Guy amongst everyone who shows interest in the game on this thread!

So if you have any questions or comments about the game please let us know here!

All the best,
    Miniclip

4. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Fragger is one my favorite all-time games, so I'm looking forward to this "runner" reminiscent of Gravity Runner but, it appears from my quick perusal of the vid, that one can flip-flop in mid-flight rather without having a base to launch off of. Crazy cool action that you can't peel your eyes away from. This game looks mighty fine!

5. DexT79

DexT79 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Looks great, I loved Gravity Runner and this looks like it will be even better :)

6. 270Kp

270Kp Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Beta-Tester
    USA
    That looks awesome.

7. Harzazel

Harzazel Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Looks awesome! I'm glad for multiplayer mode :D

8. Axl Lowe

Axl Lowe Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Looks great! The character style somewhat reminds me of Viewtiful Joe, if a little less elaborate. I'll be looking forward to this.

9. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Wow, Gravity Guy looks like an amazing game! I am a huge fan of Fragger and commend you on all of the great content updates you have given it. I'm happy to see it become a great success, and I wish you all the best on Gravity Guy reaching that success as well! I'm sure it will be in the top ten games in the App Store within it's first week released :)

10. tatuman

Nov 1, 2008
    We are very excited that you like our new game Gravity Guy that is coming out next week on the App Store.

Gravity Guy is a fast paced running game, that is super easy to play, but becomes incrementally hard and incredibly addictive.

Gravity Guy has amazing Retina Graphics, 30 challenging levels and a innovative Multiplayer Mode.

An iPad version will also be released a few weeks later.

Best regards,

Miniclip

11. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

This game looks amazing ... can't wait to get it!!!:D
    I have Fragger from the first day of release and i'm sure the same will happen with Gravity Guy!
    The developers are working hard with constantly updates, so ,this is one serious reason to get this game with no hesitation!!!;)

12. nobelak555

nobelak555 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2010
    #12 nobelak555, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
    Fragger is great game, and this Gravity Guy is new hit!
    How about promo-code?

13. jjjmedia

jjjmedia Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    I am intrigued by this game and would like a promo code if you have any left. Looks cool!

14. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Looks good, I'll keep my eye out on this thread :)

15. PureSkill

PureSkill Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    This looks like it could be lots of fun. It reminds me of Gravity Runner, but this looks less frustrating.
    It also looks like there is a guy chasing you and you have to stay in front of him or else you will get caught and fail, which is cool.
    Plus the game supports retina display, Game Center, and multiplayer, which are all very nice to have.

16. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Oh my god this game looks amazing! I don't really think 30 levels will be a problem, because knowing the debs there probably will be a ton more levels added in updates. I don't really understand how in the world you guys are making huge updates fragger as well asaking this game. Can't wait to see what the multiplayer mode is about.

17. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    Yes! I love one-touch games. It'd be more casual if it was portrait, but oh well. This game looks like it could be obsessive... It's definitely going into my "Addictive" folder once I get it.

18. pgboy

pgboy Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    I want it noeswsssssssssswswwwwwwwwww!!!!

19. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Questions

Game looks cool! I have a couple of questions.

Is the game endless running, or is there an end to the levels? Does Gravity Guy ever attack or need to attack anything? Is the guy behind Gravity Guy an enemy that is after Gravity Guy?

20. QBC

QBC Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Well Fragger is one of the best games on the App Store right now. If you guys at Miniclip keep up the generous updates this is bound to be a classic.

Color me excited. :)