Universal Graveyard Keeper (by tinyBuild LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Ftr I stopped after about 40. Played without a guide, so progress relatively slow.

Greatly enjoyed building blueprints and unlocking tech. Got to a point where I’d done that, built all tech, and automated production with zombies. (Yeah, I got the DLC, and yeah it was worth it).

I had character quests and the dungeon as stand-out Things to Do. But... I think I’ve played as much as I need to. The itch has been thoroughly (and tbf quite dysfunctionally) scratched.

Great game, though. Contents galore.

2. Still 2.7/5 rating in the app store

3. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    If anyone can answer, is the progression like
    1) stardew valley, where you need to search 5 basic tips on the internet (best crops per season, how to water easier) or
    2) terrarria, where you are stuck with the basic things unless you go to search an extensive list for crafting and materials and have to constantly check it or
    3) crashlands, where the crafting and recipies are all given to you regularly as you progress and have no need to chase internet recipies etc?

i want a game like this, but just dont have the nerves to craft 5 things, get stuck and then have to wiki my way through the game. Which one is it?

4. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    You will 100% have to wiki things, but perhaps not in the way you expect.

You don’t need to remember recipes, but you will be googling the schedules of just about every NPC. There’s no proper quest log either, so you’ll probably need to google what you need to bring to each NPC too.

It’s not quite Stardew Valley levels of straightforward, but it’s not that bad.

ramzarules likes this.
  5. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Thank you, i’ll give it a pass then. I still can’t get over how good Crashlands was in that department.

6. Thedrawguy

Thedrawguy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Male
    Bought the game on sale. It crashed the first time I went to sleep and did not save.

7. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Strange... i ended up doing an 180 and buying it, because i’ve been reading reviews and watching videos for half a day, so in the end i figured, i must really want it.
    Went to bed, saved normally and reloaded correctly.
    Ios 13, iphone xr, also bought the zombies dlc.

8. sharfaust

sharfaust Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2013
    If I may ask, what device were you playing on?

9. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    A lot of the Aussie AppStore reviews mention this crashing bug before you sleep.
    Version history says that 9 months ago low memory crashes were fixed but some of the reviews are after that time.

10. Thedrawguy

Thedrawguy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2019
    Male
    I am running the game on a 32gig 5th generation IPAD.
    It crashed again just before coming back to this forum.

11. Played it briefly before and loved it. But sadly, it doesn't look like a good port