Apple TV Grave Matters - Tim Burtonesque Puzzler + Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Apple TV Games' started by JeremiahAlex, Dec 18, 2015.

1. JeremiahAlex

JeremiahAlex New Member

[​IMG]
    "Grave Matters is sort of like Minesweeper. Albeit Minesweeper with terrifying robotic zombie monsters instead of mines, and evil grinning skulls instead of numbers." - PocketGamer

Just released a Special Edition version of Grave Matters for Apple TV. We've pushed the graphics to the limit and redesigned the environments. We've also built a new control system, added a new soundtrack and made loads of other improvements based on all the feedback on the mobile version. NO Ads, NO IAPs, just an awesome full game! This is undoubtedly the best version of Grave Matters ever and probably the best grave digging, mine sweeping, steampunk, 3D puzzle game ever!

Check out the new trailer here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1K3NauG338

Here's some promo codes, first come, first served. If you take a code and like the game, please leave a review. If you don't like it please tell me why :)
    1. AXN7FFLNEFL6
    2. KEFYEHY7WXEH
    3. LNNAA46YWF6R
    4. 44AMMYXAWNAK
    5. L7NWLPLP3WL4
    6. AXRNXXKFNAN6
    7. FW6PH77HKJ4T
    8. FR6PJHTXP7TH
    9. PXRX9RPR94HW
    10. JLKTANMKMA6X

Thanks! Hope you all enjoy.

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!!!
    1. AXN7FFLNEFL6

3. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Neat! I took 10. JLKTANMKMA6X

Thanks!

4. Mrbestapps

Mrbestapps Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Got the 3rd one, thanks!

However for some reason the app isn't downloading. Redeemed the code but the app isn't in purchases or downloading. Thank you though!

Attached Files:

5. JeremiahAlex

JeremiahAlex New Member

To be honest. I've not actually redeemed an Apple TV promo code before :-/ so have no idea how it works. Do let me know if you manage to work it out. I only pushed the game live a few hours ago, so perhaps there is a slight delay.

6. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    How do you redeem codes on the Apple TV? I can't find the option to do so.

7. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Downloaded. I didn't redeem the code because I couldn't find any way to do so on my Apple TV 4.

The controls are very laggy on both the Apple Remote and my Steelseries Nimbus.