Universal Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - (by Rockstar Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Did I just saw Easy E and I got told to bulk up lol! I love it! On my iphone 5, the game is beautiful! Draw distance is much better than VC!

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Wowww!downloading Now,it's so slow,too many on downloading..
    But only 1.91 GB?if it's The best version(as ROCKSTAR say)and it's enhanced,i remember The pc minimum requirement was 4 GB, The PS2 version was also 4 GB,Mac version it's 3.9 GB..start to' think that ROCKSTAR think that 2GB IT'S the maximumv filesize for Apple instead that 2 GB it's only The downloaded size,but UNCOMPRESSED can be' more..like XCOM,UNEARTHED..for do it some example..
    I got for a near an hour before finish to' download..

3. volcanopele

volcanopele Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 27, 2011
    Planetary Geologist
    AZ, US
    Wow they did break off-track betting! Even when you win you don't actually get the money you won. It seems to ignore the order of who came first and just lists the horses in order at the end. And even then, if you bet on the first horse, you don't get any money, you still lose the money you bet. Finally, when you are done with the first race, the list of horses remains the same...

4. Prhaber

Prhaber Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Woke up this morning and played San Andreas on my ipad while having a cup of hot coffee.

And I can now play GTA San Andreas while on the crapper. My life is complete.

5. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    How likely do you think SA will take #1 top paid spot? It has stiff competition, with Angry Burds GO!

6. freemini

freemini Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Stavanger, Norway
    It's pretty much guaranteed a top paid IMO.
    @guy with Moga controller, do all buttons work like PS2 and do the cheats work?

7. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    Angry Birds GO is free so it's not really in the same chart unless you are speaking of grossing?

8. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Oops I forgot it's free. Okay maybe up agonist another release.. Paid? Any good ones released..

BTW, Android version of SA out next week.

9. masands

masands Member

Oct 20, 2013
    It makes my rMini burn. I never finished the game before however. Never got past the train mission where you had to chase it with a bike. It will be interesting trying to finish the game now.

10. Hex Blade

Hex Blade Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    I'm wondering if this is ipod4g compatible. I know it's not listed but Oceanhorn didn't list ipod 4g and that still worked. Anyone know?

11. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    #211 vii-Lucky, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    Downloading. :eek:

EDIT:

How does it run on iPod Touch 5th gen iOS7?

12. Sekelani

Sekelani Active Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Pizza maker, crust
    Australia
    Love it. Graphics like ps2
    Perfect game

13. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Will this run on my iphone 3G;)

14. nemopsp

nemopsp Active Member

Oct 1, 2012
    #214 nemopsp, Dec 12, 2013
    No it won't run on iPhone 3G cause software only goes to iOS4.2.1 plus Ram is only 120mb which is nothin to today's iPhones! Also iPhone 3G processor is clocked at 412MHz, just like iPhone 2G (or first iPhone) ... You would need iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3 or higher! An I'm sure it would run but it would b unplayable cause its unplayable on iPhone 4!

An same thing it will run but will b unplayable...

Same iPhone 3GS an iPod 4gen r pretty much same hardware.. Close specs both devices have 256mb of ram but 3Gs is clocked at 600MHz an iPod 4gen is clocked at 800MHz but they r very close in specs! So I'm sure they would run very similar! Also the app is made for iOS4.3 an up! But I'm sure it's unplayable ! Jus as its unplayable on iPhone 4!

15. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #215 Vovin, Dec 12, 2013

Definately. Rockstar even invented a new cool stop-motion feature for playing on a 3G. So, you'll play a GTA game with the feel of a Tim Burton movie - how cool is that? :D

16. masands

masands Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Runs terrible on rMini with 20-25 FPS average.

17. Dammster

Dammster Active Member

I have a protip for you. Keep your bike going at the same speed with train and keep it on the most right side of the track so Smoke is able to shoot them down. This way I always finish it even before we leave Los Santos. :)

18. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    What???
    I want to buy it for my Retina Mini in the next minutes ahead...u can't be serious? 20-25 FPS?

19. masands

masands Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Yeah 20-25 FPS with my rMini heating up like crazy. I closed everything end tried again with no improvement. The ambient temperature here is around 30C so that may be making a difference.

Maybe something is wrong with my rMini because LIMBO ran at like 20FPS too and that's a 2D game.

20. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #220 oldsnake, Dec 12, 2013
    Yeah,it's my dream,MANHUNT for iOS,i ask to' ROCKSTAR,but if One day it happen,i think it's only for android,Cause APPLE will never approved a game like MANHUNT,too much controversy over The years!BUT,never say never,finger crossed