iPad GraalOnline Classic (Free Retro-MMO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bomber, Dec 14, 2009.

1. the pimp

the pimp Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    eating
    not tellin
    How many iphone4s players do we have yet? :)

2. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Right now 6 of 1167 players, but it's getting more :) Most of the Graal players are using iPod or iPad though.

3. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Doesn't matter. your "server" saves mean you have to wait possibly weeks to get an old account on a new device. iCloud fixes that. Seriously, why don't you upgrade your servers for newer iOS firmware.

4. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    All online games are storing the data on the server, it would be too insecure to trust the client side with it x-x And we added a way to transfer your data to new devices (VIP accounts).

5. Skillmaster19

Skillmaster19 Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2010
    #17285 Skillmaster19, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
    Some of us don't want to farm excessively or buy gralat packs to transfer. If you made transfers free then it would greatly reduce Xor's workload so he can focus on things other than transfers.

I know you want people to buy VIP, so how about make it so you only get 1 free transfer per month without VIP? This way people can transfer their accounts without wasting Xor's time or waiting months, and they can't just share devices because it's limited to once a month. Btw are those 2 interns gone, or are they still working on the quests?

Seriously, many people quit because they can't get their account transfered.

Also, have you considered paying people to develop content? All of the current scripters working on your server aren't doing much, because they all are busy with their lives and are doing it for fun. If you paid them a few hundred Euros per major script like a event system, they would probably get a lot done. Graal Classic's playercount has dropped a lot lately, Its about 200-300 lower at average than it used to be. Also, let's say you pay someone 200 Euros(not sure of amount) for making a really fun item that costs 5000 gralats. Many players who don't have enough will buy gralat packs to get it, which in the long run makes you money.

6. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    do a barrel roll
    on Graal :)

7. CAPTAINHAXS

CAPTAINHAXS Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Behind u
    Lol

Lol

How is era facebook coming along? I doing that barrel roll for ya. :D

8. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    We are currently preparing quite a lot of updates for Christmas, the Facebook version will wait a little bit (we are also preparing a HTML5 version of Graal :)

9. Saturos

Saturos Member

Jan 21, 2010
    #17289 Saturos, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
    I have an account inquiry. I have an account that I haven't been able to access since December 2010 because my original iPod was stolen, thus I couldn't conduct a transfer.
    Is it still possible I could get it transferred to my new iPod? Also, to whom can I can consult my issue to?

10. Mijkolsmith

Mijkolsmith Member

Oct 3, 2011
    #17290 Mijkolsmith, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011

That waterfall you can go in. Go to belle isle. Then go off staircase(in the water). Go up and up. Theres the first waterfall. You can go in there but then there are guards who says you have no permission to enter. Theres also a glitch go left(or right) from the exit and go with horse, walk down and go off and on and off your horse(or keep going on and off till you're there) then you're in the walls. My in-game graal name: 'Étægø -Dr4Gul4R-'.

11. newyorkernick

newyorkernick Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    The boss has still got it!

12. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Merry Christmas a happy new year to all TouchArcadians from GraalOnline :D

Attached Files:

13. Regretgraal

Regretgraal Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    High School Student?
    USA
    Merry Graalmas...or not?

Graal is down on Christmas eve! D:
    Wake up Stefan!
    Merry Christmas anyways guys. :p

14. sirluke

sirluke Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    i thought it was just me but era works just fine so i was confused, is everyone havin problems?

15. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
  16. mrshadowlord

mrshadowlord New Member

Mar 7, 2012
    if you are talking about graal classic i know were the cat is add me "mrshadowlord" :p

17. mrshadowlord

mrshadowlord New Member

Mar 7, 2012
    well you can contact graal classic admins at [email protected] and tell them ur situation :p

18. Healy

Healy Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Graphic Artist for Various Games
    NJ
  19. the pimp

the pimp Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    eating
    not tellin
    Too bad this thread is dead now. It was pretty interesting before it got all dramatic and died. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. *Sheds a tear*

20. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    I think everyone here gave up on this game, including me a year ago. It turned into crap with a bunch of 7 year old kids.