iPad GraalOnline Classic (Free Retro-MMO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by bomber, Dec 14, 2009.

1. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Managing such big event as the guild spar tournament is not easy, but most people enjoyed it. Best is to contact Xor or fowlplay4 so that the next tournament can be improved.

2. Skillmaster19

Skillmaster19 Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Xor and Fowlplay refuse to listen to me, so I had to contact another admin who contacted Xor, and Xor responded that we wouldn't ready up(and it was the other team that wouldn't go). What really needs to be improved is for Xor to pay better attention to what he is doing.

3. Froggy Krueger

Froggy Krueger Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Right behind you...
    Operation: Classic killer

attention my brethren: The farce has gone on too long. Era forces plan to invade classic soil and destroy the dark xorian heart, freeing the souls trapped to create it. I already got like ten guys to spam the feedback announcing our revolutionary intentions. Intel from a staff member workimg with us has revealed the location of the heart, but we need moar troops! Already some including me have been banished from the land of classic for so-called "spamming". I personally took on the minor demon known as zovers and bested him in a match of wits. You can make a difference. So sit on you classic butts and be a mouse, or join us and be a manmouse, a superhuman being with the powers of both. This is not a joke. Vive la resistance!

4. the pimp

the pimp Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    eating
    not tellin
    Oh my... I remember this thread. Nostalgia to the max.

5. XeroPlus

XeroPlus Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    End of Space
    Nostalgia? Are you sure? You were probably just high and remember it being amazing.

6. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    We have still thousands of players, it's just that most people use other forums now.

7. ferb12321

ferb12321 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Read my pm/email please.

8. Rebelord

Rebelord Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Student / Multimedia Engineer
    Utah
    #17268 Rebelord, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
    Just getting back into playing some Graal, and was excited to use the new VIP account feature.

Although when I activated the VIP, and transferred my statistics. My Guild House suddenly went missing, and all my saved outfits are gone. WTF!

Hoping someone might know if this is a common issue with VIP, or what because that should be advertised if it causes theses problems.

I'm mostly worried about all my furniture I had setup in my Guild House.

Added note: I just re-created the Guild House to see if the stuff would still be setup, and it wasn't but at least I still had all my furniture. Having everything is extremely annoying.

9. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Lost my account to a UDID hacker (he had access to my account for a while, dunno how he found my UDID (i guess he just tried random UDIDs)), he turned it into a Facebook account which basically reset it for me cuz I obviously can't access the Facebook account (I don't even know who that guy is -.-).

Everything is gone. All my horses, furniture, weapons/morphs/whatever (somehow, I still had two morphs as active abilities instead of sword and bow, but it wouldn't let me switch to normal weapons cuz i didn't have any items. After a while i figured out that getting the Rat again (remember the free morph in the forest? :p) would fix the problem, which it did. So now I have a rat, sword and bow... Oh, and I also have blue or black shoulders, but not really. As soon as I switch to another hat item, they'll be gone, too...)

Well, had some fun time in Graal, but I guess that's it now. Might upload some old pictures here later, maybe.

10. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    They really need to link the accounts to gamecentre or some login instead of UDIDs

11. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    You can turn any account into a VIP account, which links it to your Facebook.

12. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Not really the same. I mean like the username-and-password-almost-no-online-game-and-site-uses. :Sarcasm

13. XeroPlus

XeroPlus Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    End of Space
    That happened to everyone. They even warned you.

14. Dinocastle

Dinocastle Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Gift cave
    I had this game about a year ago... Got a new iPod and lost everything... I spent loads of money on it also.... Smh

15. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Well the problem is that people don't really want to remember another password, so we try to do some thing in the middle: identify by device by default, and identify by email if you want to have some protection (using VIP accounts). A lot of people don't have Game Center and that wouldn't work on Facebook either. We will try to improve the system though.

16. Skillmaster19

Skillmaster19 Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2010
    at least give us an option to back up our accounts by as password that can be reset by your email. the account system should be for all players but VIP should be more for special bonuses like the monthly item and maybe early access to new areas to reduce lag.

17. -xDroozy

-xDroozy Member

Sep 16, 2010
    U.S. Army 11x Infantry
    Southside Southern Highlands, Las Vegas, Nevada 89
    ayee

wat up? Jus wanna see how everybody is doin, been awhile since I played

18. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Why don't you upgrade the game the newer firmware like dunno, umm, many companies? Like icloud or gamecentre?

19. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    iCloud doesn't really make sense since we already save everything on the server, but if you have some idea for using it then we can add it :) Btw welcome the first iPhone4S players on Graal :D

20. Skillcape

Skillcape Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Person? Student somewhere
    You tell me