Universal Gothic Survival (by Michael Soliterman)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JackDerp, May 12, 2022.

1. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    ahh gotcha, that makes sense

2. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Is there any progression other than unlocking the charms and the other characters?

3. Lurchroboter

Lurchroboter Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Just had the running in a random direction bug again. This time it was not to the left, but up. Can confirm it also happened after the leveling up menu closes, just like with the focus one.

4. Havelcek

Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I don't know if its just me but the more I play the more the game feels really over-tuned. I can't get to level 30 consistently, even with 2 rezzes - the hitbox around the player character is larger that the sprite by a good bit. Averaging 25-35 coins per run to level 30 means its going to take forever to open the charms and that seems to be the only progression route.

5. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Is there a discord for the game? Really enjoying it so far. Some things I would love to see added. More skills or maybe branching skill paths added, different rarity of skills, equipment with stats (although charms take care of this mostly), reroll unwanted skills (for gold maybe), really anything that would let one more fine tune their build. Also, I think there should be a slight reduction of Focus activation time. Good luck with the game, I hope it’s a hit!

6. Rocco SE

Rocco SE Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2020
    Male
    Modern Mime Artist
    Austria
    Of all Vampire Survivors-likes available for iOS this one is my favorite. While Grimnight Heroes takes the crown in terms of production, this one is simply more fun for me. Upgrades just feel more substantial and powerful. Everything is a bit snappier.

The backgrounds are a bit boring, and I hope for some better damage indication like haptic feedback. But I love that this game does a few unique things like activating a special focus power when you‘re not moving, or making gems disappear after a while.

decript likes this.
  7. Gus_SWE

Gus_SWE Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2022
    Male
    I could see myself get into this. I tried it breifly on the phone but everything was just way to small and cluttered up the tiny iphone screen. This is definitivly one of those games that should be ran on a larger screen with proper controllers.